Gatzby

Submit Your Battlecam!

Gatzby   

Hi Squaddies,

Calling all combat camera operators! Do you go above and beyond in the heat of battle to come back with the goods? Have a hot run you've been just dying (heh heh) to share?  Good news! This one is for you.

There's no shortage of squaddies out there sharing their favorite moments with us, but that's just not good enough. We want to share those moments with everyone. Our crack team of video wizards will compile 3-5 minutes of the choicest moments to be featured far and wide to the entire Squad community!

What You Need to Know:

• Share your clip in the discussion thread! (Right here, silly.)
  • Keep it short and sweet!
  • We'll pick our favorite submissions starting August 7, 2017.
  • Our video team gets final edit!
  • Have fun, dagnabit.
  • If you can, provide direct access to your full HD video.
  • Keep your choices limited to 2-3 clips. Highlights, not portfolios, please.

Sahara   

Not exactly my favorite moment, but one of the few I got recorded. About 30 seconds after we pushed forward about 15-20 other players that were next to us by that berm all pushed across and overran the dozen or so Russians that were on that objective.

This is my favorite: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here are the rest:

Edited by Capt.Jorgensen

Mighty   

I didn't want to just upload all my videos straight up so I decided on a couple moments. I made a clip of one from one of Squad Ops' 1-Life events: 

I have a second clip from an event that's cool, but it goes even better when spliced in with another one of our guys' (thanks Doctor Kamikaze!) videos he took of it but via admin cam with our Discord chat open as everyone was dead except the last couple people. I would do a picture-in-picture but I don't have the source file for both videos unfortunately. 

My perspective: 

And the perspective from admin cam + Discord chat (I set the start time of this one to be roughly the same time the first one starts): 

The second clip is by far the craziest adrenaline rush I've had especially given that it was the end of a 1 hour-long 1-life event.

Last one is just a really far shot I hit on Kohat!

Edited by Mighty

KennyT   
CarlPole   

I don't wanna like, brag or anything (REALLY PROUD), but not including my 10,000 view video (SO PROUD) of mortars would just be a crime, wouldn't it? ;)

This is one of my clips you guys posted on your Facebook page a while ago, thought you might've liked it.

Here's a highlight vid, (14mins) if there's any parts you like I could edit this and just cut out the required parts etc.

Edited by PANDA_V1RUS

Bahrein   

For me this was one in the million shoot that's why i shouted in excitement.

Edited by Bahrein