-Steve-

Making name change in the forums

After getting many PM's with requests to do name changes for members here I thought it was best to make this post....

I am not the Forum Admininstrator here at this site anymore.  When I was I could make those changes quickly and easily but not anymore. 

If you want to change your name now then you need to contact Odin I guess to make the changes for you. 

Cheers and best wishes.

PS.  Could a moderator or Admin please pin this topic for the good of the members here?

2 hours ago, -Steve- said:

After getting many PM's with requests to do name changes for members here I thought it was best to make this post....

I am not the Forum Admininstrator here at this site anymore.  When I was I could make those changes quickly and easily but not anymore. 

If you want to change your name now then you need to contact Odin I guess to make the changes for you. 

Cheers and best wishes.

PS.  Could a moderator or Admin please pin this topic for the good of the members here?

Thanks Steve. Yes you can contact me for that.  Just send me a Private Message via the Forums would be the easiest. Thanks.