PsychoChicken

No email received for Commander Tier. Another email required?

Yep same issue for me, gutted if I miss out today as I'm on hols 2moro....

Also in the same situation I work weekends, so today is my bread and butter! but..... but... somebody tell Kickstarter that

What if they are really sending them out systematically, yknow like some sort of special way that some of us could actually still be waiting? or did they actually send them out all at once? and if so, why not to every kickstarter backer? like I can log onto kickstarter and it says I am a commander backer? or did something just f-up

We don't know what went wrong but all available resources are being spent on solving the issue.

Just

Sit

Tight

I have never sat tighter in my entire life, I am not moving until I get the download aha! my chair might break ;) 

Hotmail user here.

Got my link, registered, downloaded files and installed Squad.

Hotmail user here.

Got my link, registered, downloaded files and installed Squad.

good for you, now gtfo :P

Hotmail user, no email, send mail to support.

good luck Devs in fixing it :)

Commander level backer here. I have received a total of three emails. The latest only contained information leading to creating an account for the forum and application for administration.

From above posts it would seem that I and other backers of my level are missing that email which leads to the direct download link and the Pre Alpha Key.

I understand completely that you would be working constantly to roll out and address as many situations as possible, however, are you able or if other members who have the download url able to share so we can download the client?

This way we will be able to once given the key instantly login and start playing without any issue.

Thank you in advance

sgtgijoe/o.O

Commander level backer and Hotmail user here. I have received a total of three emails. The latest only contained information leading to creating an account for the forum and application for administration. 

From above posts it would seem that I and other backers of my level are missing that email which leads to the direct download link and the Pre Alpha Key.

I understand completely that you would be working constantly to roll out and address as many situations as possible, however, are you able or if other members who have the download url able to share so we can download the client?

This way we will be able to once given the key instantly login and start playing without any issue.

Thank you in advance

sgtgijoe/o.O

i dont want to be that guy but its been 2 hours sent since i sent through my email requesting help, i know it doesnt start for another hour and abit but still its getting close!!

Yep, same boat! let's just have faith in the devs that they will rectify the problem so noone misses playtime

Im sure we all appreciate your updates Z-trooper (I do at least)  Hope you guys can get the issues solved soon so we can all come and shoot you in game to say thanks :D

How many Hotmail users here took Lito's advice from his post about the PCA and added [email protected](.)com to their contacts?

Added and made no difference what so ever! This would only stop the email from going into junk mail anyway, which I would hope everyone has checked...

Same thing here. No email or message on KS. I'm going to assume it's because my last name starts with a Z. :P