PsychoChicken

No email received for Commander Tier. Another email required?

Hi support,

For some reason I haven't gotten a pre-closed alpha key email from the batch sent earlier today.  Do I need to the email resent or are they still in the process of being sent out?

cheers

same boat but im sure i read somewhere that they should be sent by 4am pst, which is 9pm AEST for us =]

i hope!

Emails have been sent to the emails you purchased from.

So if you purchased on Paypal, it will have been sent to that email.

If you purchased over Kickstarter, it has been sent to the email that you have registered there.

Make sure to check your spam box too.

Hi Z-trooper,

Purchased via kickstarter but last squad related email received was on Tuesday about the Australian Server (other emails are arriving so my email isn't down).  Believe me I've been checking every folder for the past couple of hours!

If you purchased over Kickstarter, it has been sent to the email that you have registered there.

Make sure to check your spam box too.

I did get it through kickstarter but yet to receive it in my inbox / junk mail. Could it just be slow?

Alright.

In that case contact [email protected]

I personally don't have access to the systems needed to check the issue at this moment. 

One of the guys with access to it will get back to you ASAP if you send your issue there.

To speed things up, it will probably be helpful if you include any transaction numbers, confirmation emails or just various emails that you might have registered from so they can search the system for these things.

Alright.

I personally don't have access to the systems needed to check the issue at this moment. 

One of the guys with access to it will get back to you ASAP if you send your issue there.

To speed things up, it will probably be helpful if you include any transaction numbers, confirmation emails or just various emails that you might have registered from so they can search the system for these things.

sweet as, sent through a email containing screenshots of my emails, kickstarter and a of the transaction amount in my bank account =]

hope to get my reward soon lol

maybe the email is in spam m8 

No such luck but I've emailed support so hopefully it gets sorted in time for some playtime this weekend

Alright.

Already emailed support, still nothing so this is cool I've received every email from Kickstarter, but nothing when push comes to shove greeaaat

We are working at 200% capacity right now.

We will get to everyone.

We are humans.

We cant work faster.

NO 1 PRIORITY IS TO GET YOU GUYS IN GAME

The Logging is not working is that Right ? <Commander,

the game is on my pc but the Login is not working.

Login is not supposed to work yet. Just wait until it starts.

Keys not activated yet as it hasn't started yet. In Germany it starts at 17.00

No such luck but I've emailed support so hopefully it gets sorted in time for some playtime this weekend

Offtopic, are you the psycho chicken out of the tripwire forums? :o

Yep same issue for me, gutted if I miss out today as I'm on hols 2moro....