SkyNex0   

Hey I think I donated for Ranger Edition. Im just curious when the pysical stuff will be sent?. Kinda eggar to place it in my gaming room :P :). Or did I understand it all wrong and there wont be any pysical stuff?.

Squadquestion.jpg

Odin   

Hey @SkyNex0  There absolutely will be physical stuff. All of the physical rewards are slowly making it into the office and we can hopefully start shipping stuff out before too long. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact ETA on when that will be. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned for more info.

Odin   

@Zylfrax791 Not that I am aware of at the moment. But that is in no way definitive. I would say nothing is impossible, but not sure what the leads have in mind. 

SkyNex0   

Sounds lovly! :D Cant wait to see the stuff but then again I guess we all have to wait for the delevery. BTW how do you check up ppls adresses? Ive had the time to move like 4 months ago and I dont remember if we filled our shipping adress anywhere?. 

beginna   
7 minutes ago, SkyNex0 said:

how do you check up ppls adresses? Ive had the time to move like 4 months ago and I dont remember if we filled our shipping adress anywhere?

contact [email protected] with all the information you have. (new address, email from kickstarter, Paypal receipt, etc...)