Sign in to follow this  
madcat768

What Were Your Best Logi Runs?

What are your guys' best Logi Runs? Here is mine:

My Best Logi Experience

I wish so much I recorded it. It was on Fools Road while on millitia a few months ago. My squad and I were on the hill 123, we were holding it with nearly the rest of our team, doing really well, until we got suddenly wiped on it out of nowhere.

With the exception of myself and one of my squad members (we just spawned at main) the only other people on our team alive at that time was a single squad just taking up positions in popanav and a friendly mortar crew on ammo. Myself and my other squad member were trying to run supplies to set up a HAB in Popanav, everyone else in our squad held their spawns. The enemy had finally literally just neutralized hill 123 and capped the point a few seconds after we pulled the logi out of main.

Shortly down the road we started getting engaged by infantry before we came direct north of hilltop. Which was surprising. (Later our team realized that the enemy had just set up an FOB there, on hilltop). We didnt know where the fire was coming from so we cut south off the main road at the break in the guard rails and continued to parallel the road , eventually hoping to cut back on and drive north to popanov. Exactly at the time our small journey had begun from main the entire enemy team coordinated a huge push to popaonav and north village. Coming from Hill 123,  Hilltop and the surrounding area.  We had no idea that the enemy was ready to move in that quickly so we ended up driving through the middle and wake of the frontline.

We were constantly getting peppered by infantry, shot at by vehicles, missed by over 5 rpgs and almost killed by friendly mortars. We drove parallel from north west of hilltop all the way into north village, and missed our turn (I wasnt paying attention as we were being shot at from everywhere even north, on the other side of the road and was worried we would get killed if we didnt keep going east as the dips and trees were the only thing keeping us alive).

Fools_Road_v1_Minimap.jpg

We didnt realize we were driving through the frontlines til that dip between hilltop and hill 123.Where we had a short break from the contact. We stopped and debated what to do. I decided to try and to continue driving to popanav, if the enemy team had already missed us that much and we had already made it that far I thought we could beat them to popanav by driving through north village, hoping to use the buildings as cover from infantry on the road road to the west. And we knew there was potentially enemy vehicles to the east of hill 123 (i think i remember we heard an mg in that direction, thats why), so we concluded going through the center of north village was the best route. Not knowing if the enemy was currently occupying it, since we took very very heavy contact already from the area north of hilltop we decided to throw the dice. We decided my compatriot should jump out, no sense in losing both of us if the enemy was on north village and that he would be in a powerful position being behind the frontline. 

So I kept driving.Coming through the trees to village i saw that it was literally crawling with 2 whole enemy squads walking around outside of the buildings. Fortunately most of them were facing other directions. So i was able to drive right through the middle of them. One enemy started shooting at me, I ran him over on the way up the island to popanav when multiple rpgs hit me at once and finally blew up the logi. We made it 500-600m without taking a scratch, being targeted by the entire enemy team. And were under fire for probably a whole minute + in total, died exactly 100m from the enterance of poponav. My squad mate who was dropped off also died a few minutes later but, after relaying how many enemies were on north village he took up position on the hill south and was able to rack up around 11 downs before a gl killed him.

Awesome Game.

Edited by madcat768

Kohat Valley invasion U.S. side. -> 9.6 -> Had to bring supplies to next fob on Chakr/Ali Abad. ~100 Tickets left. Used the river. Quickly found out Insurgents also were at the river waiting for me with RPG's. First one missed me. Second and Third RPG's direct hit. Fire extinguishers. 2 squad mates KIA. 2 wounded including myself. I made it. Dropped a Rally. Dropped FOB, supplied, HAB is up. Team ready to spawn and neutralize Ali Abad. 

Ran out of tickets. 

My best logi run: I started at Insurgency's main base on Al Basrah. Drive for about 150 meters south, stop, press Q, drive back for about 150 meters, drive forward again, rinse and repeat. Because of that, fob at the mansion got huge amount of supplies which let us build tons of stuff to defend our last flag. Unfortunately, US manage to break through and capture our last flag.

had a moment driving a logi where i came around a corner past a BTR within about 5 metres, I had driven right through its view and could see its gun rotating to try and keep up. I drove in a loop around it and away again back the way I had come. It didn't even get to fire at me.

TBH almost all of my logi runs have been uneventful and the ones that weren't ended horribly. It's either a nice, beer-drinking, relaxing cruise to resupply olds fobs and create new ones, or its a hellish game of serpentine and hiding behind terrain, usually ending in the destruction of the logi and I.

Only eventful logi run I've had was on Sumari on the US side and there always being a insurgent hanging around near the main trying to blow up the logi and nearly succeeding. Ended up there being one teammate hanging around the main to keep them away.