PigeonFX

[TLR] The Last Rifles

Hi Blazenar, please join our discord and apply using the form on the website. tlrgaming.com look forward to playing with you. 

We are currently looking for more squad players! Join our discord if you are interested in playing Squad as part of a team! :)

On 2017. 11. 18. at 5:14 PM, RenFeziim said:

An amazing gaming-community with friendly, compassionate people to hang out with! I would recommend everyone to come hang out with us on discord!

Yep is truth if you mother tongue is English. If you are use different languages on they server you will be kicked.

So this is discriminative.

My clan is a Hungarian clan. Why we can not seek our mother tongue? We are communicate on the squad leads chanel English. Why we can not use our mothet tounge among us?? Admin on the server told us " we will be kick if we not communicate on English language." So if i would be a French or German or any other nation i have to communicate on English with My clan mate too if i am not i will be kick? LoL. (they will be kicked us)

Day after day i been communicating on my dizzy English.

Next they will be kick from the live if i use My mother tongue? Europian Union LAW "LAW to the mother tongue". The TLR is an Europian Union clan (yet BREXIT). Dear TLR you and your "hungarian" clan mate brake law if you ask that.

4 hours ago, vaktyuk said:

Yep is truth if you mother tongue is English. If you are use different languages on they server you will be kicked.

So this is discriminative.

My clan is a Hungarian clan. Why we can not seek our mother tongue? We are communicate on the squad leads chanel English. Why we can not use our mothet tounge among us?? Admin on the server told us " we will be kick if we not communicate on English language." So if i would be a French or German or any other nation i have to communicate on English with My clan mate too if i am not i will be kick? LoL. (they will be kicked us)

Day after day i been communicating on my dizzy English.

Next they will be kick from the live if i use My mother tongue? Europian Union LAW "LAW to the mother tongue". The TLR is an Europian Union clan (yet BREXIT). Dear TLR you and your "hungarian" clan mate brake law if you ask that.

What happens when somebody who doesn't speak Hungarian joins your squad?

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, [email protected] said:

What happens when somebody who doesn't speak Hungarian joins your squad?

Nothing we are speak him English. Other way we are use discord. So we never brother anybody our language. Our intrest too how our team will be win. Information and team play base the understanding. That key to win. I think. So if you are a fire team leader and you play with your mate you will be use your mother tongue. Do you? That easier.

Allways if joining somebody to our squad we are tell him "We are national squad. We are use discord to communication." but if he is stay we are speak him english and squad lead use the ingame voice too.

Edited by vaktyuk