Sign in to follow this  
Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

Fight Night McGregor Vs, Mayweather

It will probably be 12 boring rounds of mayweather prancing around the ring racking up his score. Professional boxing sucks.

@Sorta Conor McGregor is a mixed martial artist & pro boxer who is currently signed to the UFC.

He is the reigning UFC Lightweight Champion,and UFC Featherweight Champion.

Full contact bad A*s.

10 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

^LoL xD

Peanut head...

giphy.gif

LMFAO!

Posted (edited)

There are some very interesting bets taking place on this fight from Vegas. Not win/loss, but the prop bets. Easy money to be made if you have spare cash laying around.

Edited by _randombullet

i'm hoping for McGregor to win , but i think it's just that gregor is a mixed martial artist. but who knows what will happen.

On 07/24/2017 at 7:35 PM, _randombullet said:

There are some very interesting bets taking place on this fight from Vegas. Not win/loss, but the prop bets. Easy money to be made if you have spare cash laying around.

Yeah, with $1000 you could put $100 down in every round that either will win by KO and if you at least pick the right fighter you will recoup you money plus a big profit.

This is basically a win/win.  Win or lose these guys get a huge ****ing pay day anyways.

Kinda like that one joke....

There's 2 guys in a bar having drinks. One guy next to the other. One guy leans over and says to the other "Ill bet you $1000 I can piss into that glass over there ten feet away without spilling a single drop!" The guy responds "No ****ing way! You're on! There's no way you can do that! It's ten feet away!

So the guy stands up, unzips his pants, pulls out his dong and proceeds to piss ALL over the bar. He's no where near the glass. He's pissing on the bar tender, on the floor, and ALL over the other guy next to him who took the bet.

The guy is laughing because he knows he is going to be $1000 richer.

The guy who pissed then says "Ill be right back". He walks over to 5 guys at a table and talks for a minute out of hearing distance from the guy who got pissed on. He comes back over and the guy who got pissed on is still laughing hysterically and smiling, as is the pisser. He goes "Why the hell are you laughing? You just lost a $1000!" as he is handed the money.

The pisser says "I just bet those guys over there $5000 that I could piss ALL over you and the bar and not only would you not be mad, but you would like it!"

11 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Coming up soon. This is going to get real interesting. Its strictly boxing only right?

It is Indeed...

Conor McGregor quote... " Let´s go have us a proper knock. But under specific rules to keep you alive".

Spoiler

Some Fun,Cheeky xD:D