Socrates

FOB Mechanics Too Harsh

2 hours ago, CptDirty said:

I guess I'd rather be a good SL with a little more responsibilities making sure my squad has everything they need to succeed at the task at hand instead of kicking people. Goes to promote positive vibes and getting them to have more fun.

Or you're a bad squad leader who runs ineffective squads and encourages players to do whatever they want instead of what benefits their squad and team.

Cavazos   

Logi trucks will always be abandoned on the field. It's up to the team that operates at a higher level to take care of them. This is all fine by me because I can expect the enemy to perform poorly and use this to my advantage.

An infantry squad will not be running logistics because people don't want to run logistics in general. Sometimes I can find a person or two or I might have time myself to run them, but in general, a small dedicated logistics team will be a huge asset to the team. I love running a small logistics team every now and then, ever since my Project Reality days.

Edited by Cavazos

The Merchanism of Redsquad 2 is okay i think. Squad mates just need to spawn beside your squad leader. To be a good squad leader, you must not die, who should be qualified enough.

-MG   

What i notice recently is you'll always find 2 LAT's circle jerkin in a bush at your main waiting till you comeback/leave with the Logi'.
Wonder what the next pathetic strategy will be when tanks come out, Camp Main at 500m's with HE rounds ? luuuul 

Assifuah   
9 minutes ago, -MG said:

What i notice recently is you'll always find 2 LAT's circle jerkin in a bush at your main waiting till you comeback/leave with the Logi'.
Wonder what the next pathetic strategy will be when tanks come out, Camp Main at 500m's with HE rounds ? luuuul 

Set up security/have 2 guys guard main then. There's always a player counter to another player's actions. If you don't want to do that because it's not the "meta" then you're just making life hard for yourself.  Complaining about something you can prevent is useless. :)

-MG   
4 minutes ago, Assifuah said:

Complaining about something you can prevent is useless. :)

Not complaining, just putting facts out there. I have no issue with how FOBs work now atm. 
Just think it's pathetic how camping main is the only solution for some to be winning a game instead of fighting on the map and or using mines.
Intercepted a Logi and BTR 2 nights ago with mines :'), and it was nowhere near enemy main ;). 

Peerun   
18 minutes ago, -MG said:

Not complaining, just putting facts out there. I have no issue with how FOBs work now atm. 
Just think it's pathetic how camping main is the only solution for some to be winning a game instead of fighting on the map and or using mines.
Intercepted a Logi and BTR 2 nights ago with mines :'), and it was nowhere near enemy main ;).

I think it's pathetic that you think it's pathetic and I am sure someone else will think that me thinking it's pathetic that you think it's pathetic will think that it's pathetic of me think it pathetic that you think it's pathetic.

CptDirty   
4 hours ago, Tartantyco said:

Pretty much confirms it. Bad asset and manpower use, poor squad communication, and little to no squad control.

lol ok buddy sure thing 

-MG   
1 hour ago, Peerun said:

I think it's pathetic that you think it's pathetic and I am sure someone else will think that me thinking it's pathetic that you think it's pathetic will think that it's pathetic of me think it pathetic that you think it's pathetic.

Amoosing_2c4ff1_4529754.jpg