Roh

Tacticalgamer.com Really Adhere to SAG?

Maybe I am not reading the guidelines correctly but I've regularly had games on their servers turn into one sided mess that only a troll could enjoy because of the AoN group stacking 2 or three squads on one team. And when I mention that I need to start looking for another server to play on I am summarily kicked without real comment or explanation from anyone with a TG tag. I did not swear. I didn't get particularly rude beyond stating what seemed to be facts to me. Even without kicking me out of hand like that it hardily seems like a server really running in the spirit of what you lay out in the Server Administration Guidelines.

"~ Admins are free to kick/ban anyone that they feel necessary to protect the integrity of their server and community as long as this does not interfere with other administration guidelines."

So yes they can kick you for any reason and follow the guidelines

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Roh said:

Maybe I am not reading the guidelines correctly but I've regularly had games on their servers turn into one sided mess that only a troll could enjoy because of the AoN group stacking 2 or three squads on one team. And when I mention that I need to start looking for another server to play on I am summarily kicked without real comment or explanation from anyone with a TG tag. I did not swear. I didn't get particularly rude beyond stating what seemed to be facts to me. Even without kicking me out of hand like that it hardily seems like a server really running in the spirit of what you lay out in the Server Administration Guidelines.

Im in AoN and we like to play as a group, but rarely have 2 full groups at any given time. We also like to switch to the losing side as much as possible to help the losing team. Sorry if its ruining your fun brotha

Edited by _randombullet

13 hours ago, Roh said:

I can tell you we do not summarily kick someone for complaining about a loss without asking for the following, in order:

1) All chat spam to stop. This will happen if you repeatedly use global to complain. The first time is usually more than enough.

2) You've been warned. Spamming chat is not at the same level as teamkilling. You're going to get a warning, usually several, to stop once you've gotten your point across.

Also, not everyone that wears a TG tag is an admin. 

If you have complaints about specific admins or other players, please reach me at our forums - https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/simulation/squad/squad-contact-an-admin-aa. That forum is private and will only allow admins and yourself to see the post. Screenshots of the chat exchange are extremely helpful.

@Anubisvalor is correct. A server owner/admin team can kick/ban whomever they choose. That isn't something we should be involved in. If you have issues with a specific server admin's call to ban you, then you will have to get in touch with them directly.