Sign in to follow this  
prscustom

Marksman vs Rifleman+optic

what is the difference?

optic rifleman has the same scope of marksman but less recoil and more stable aim

am i missing something here?

6 minutes ago, prscustom said:

what is the difference?

optic rifleman has the same scope of marksman but less recoil and more stable aim

am i missing something here?

Marksman rifle is 7.62 and M4 is 5.56 so more damage...

Posted (edited)

The Marksman Rifle is currently using the 4x32 ACOG that is on the M4. This is a placeholder as having high magnified optics in the game is not possible with the current animation system. (If you want to see what Im talking about, grab a Marksman kit, and look either straight up or straight down and shoot at something further than 5 meters away whilst doing so.)

Once the new animation system comes in, this should be possible AFAIK. Mix that in with weapon resting and bi-pods, you got a new meta for that kit. 

Image result for Squad game m110

Edited by LMR Sahara

26 minutes ago, LMR Sahara said:

The Marksman Rifle is currently using the 4x32 ACOG that is on the M4. This is a placeholder as having high magnified optics in the game is not possible with the current animation system. (If you want to see what Im talking about, grab a Marksman kit, and look either straight up or straight down and shoot at something further than 5 meters away whilst doing so.)

Once the new animation system comes in, this should be possible AFAIK. Mix that in with weapon resting and bi-pods, you got a new meta for that kit. 

Image result for Squad game m110

Where did you get this picture? I've been keeping up to date, but haven't seen this leak anywhere...

1 minute ago, Nikko B said:

Where did you get this picture? I've been keeping up to date, but haven't seen this leak anywhere...

One of the Monthly Recaps from a while back (April 2016). 

Not to mention the recent animations video shows a M110 with a scope AND a oppressor 6 seconds in. 

From the Wiki link in the upper menu of this page ^

In its first iteration, it will sport a TA31 4x ACOG optic. However in a later version this will be changed to a standard 10x Leupold scope. The new Leupold scope can be seen on the M110 SASS on the Animation WIP Montage YouTube video in 0:06 to 0:07.

...I think this is maybe outdated but you can see the DMR gots more zing than M4:

https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/5ocam8/comprehensive_data_of_weapons_in_squad/

45 minutes ago, LMR Sahara said:

One of the Monthly Recaps from a while back (April 2016). 

Not to mention the recent animations video shows a M110 with a scope AND a oppressor 6 seconds in. 

Yeah I saw the animation video, I guess I've just forgotten about that April recap.

I do not believe you are missing anything )