Sign in to follow this  
Arduras

Map Grid - Revert Colours

The grids used to be red (and  the distance) and it was super easy to see regardless of the map or lighting. Now it's a real pain in the ass trying to discern distance among similar shades of black/gray. Please revert it to the old colours, navigation and target marking was a breeze.

I agree I can't tell what's what with the current color setup I find myself hovering the mouse wheel around reading the grid numbers frantically trying to mark when my squad m8s call out enemy positions. They really need to etheir go back to old color scheme or change it to something else with more bold thick lines cause I can't even tell what's what.

6 hours ago, ♠DEG♠ said:

I agree I can't tell what's what with the current color setup I find myself hovering the mouse wheel around reading the grid numbers frantically trying to mark when my squad m8s call out enemy positions. They really need to etheir go back to old color scheme or change it to something else with more bold thick lines cause I can't even tell what's what.

Bolder lines are a good idea for the larger boxes, i actually think the ui is too colorful or could be more immersive in some ways. Perhaps more use of symbols instead of colors? What does everyone else think? Does bright green and blue people running around scream military tactical shooter? Or arcade action game? Is it just me? Maybe i will make a poll.

Lets face it even if u make the ui look like an arcade action game it wont help sway the codfish away from casual street if the game mechanics arent made to match. And they are not, u have to follow a real player, get approval to do things from a real player and walk a long time if everyone screws up. You just lost all of your casual market. Why try and cater to them? 

Overall if anything were to change with the map id ask Santa for bolder lines for the large boxes ^ and a toggle-able topographical layer, thank u!

Edited by madcat768