Sign in to follow this  
Tarka

Vehicle damage suggestion

Right now it looks that vehicles are too overpower. It takes more than 2 RPG hits (by more I mean they still have time to hop out) to kill HUMMVEE, technical, trucks, MT-LB or BRDM-2. 

I would suggest to enchant damage model, by lets say if you been hit by RPG lets say you could loose turret controls or engine power would be reduced by half. Right now it one RPG hit to hummvee or truck has 0 impact. Same with strikers or BTR-80s if you hit them 3 times they still are fully operational and they can leave the combat area to repair without any big of the problem. If hit PRG crew could also receive some damage.

Pretty sure you are incorrect. The Stryker is the most powerful vehicle in the game and at full health it can be destroyed with 2 HEAT RPG's or 1 HAT RPG. Somebody probably shot frag RPG's at you...

3 minutes ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Pretty sure you are incorrect. The Stryker is the most powerful vehicle in the game and at full health it can be destroyed with 2 HEAT RPG's or 1 HAT RPG. Somebody probably shot frag RPG's at you...

Before I wrote I double checked it in firing range and 1 RPG or LAW inflicts about 30% HP loss to striker

1 hour ago, Zylfrax791 said:

what are you talking about?

hmvw/MTLB/BRDM/tech/any truck=2 shots

MRAP/BTR=3 shots

Stryker=4 shots

with 5 full squads running around there are 10 people with rpgs and one HAT. The vehicles need a fighting chance. The HP is fine as it is in my opinion.

Edited by madcat768

21 minutes ago, kirusha_love said:

what are you talking about?

hmvw/MTLB/BRDM/tech/any truck=2 shots

MRAP/BTR=3 shots

Stryker=4 shots

yeah im tripping out dude youre right... I was thinking SPG shots... two of them will rekt a Stryker...

2 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

yeah im tripping out dude youre right... I was thinking SPG shots... two of them will rekt a Stryker...

na, 3 spg hits

Edited by kirusha_love

Firing range on local server will not produce correct damage. You'll need to jump on a real server to get the correct values.

22 minutes ago, Melbo said:

Firing range on local server will not produce correct damage. You'll need to jump on a real server to get the correct values.

Why is that?

3 hours ago, Melbo said:

Yeah pretty sure 2 SPG rounds will totally rekt a full health Stryker...

12 hours ago, Melbo said:

You'll need to jump on a real server to get the correct values.

still 3 shots

Edited by kirusha_love