Diamonicly

Lag and no refund

Okay so im obviously 56 hours late on refunding trying and finding server with actual good fps and small, CQC map (because this game is fun with good fps) , Steam won't do anything if its above 2 hours. The only choice here i have now is a miracle that gives my money back, or somehow some member helped me with this 20 FPS that every optimization i have looked up in youtube, reddit, etc. 

Here's my spec

I5 4200U

Gt740m

(that's all you guys probably need to know). It's not a pc. When playing games it goes up to 85 C. So anyone can probably help me? 

Please keep it related to the topic. I don't want people who are saying like,  "OMG SUPPORT THE DEV!!!!1!11" and "Chill optimization update coming out". Or, "why did you bought this game with such spec SMH" 

Your GPU is really old, and your CPU is as well. I don't think optimizations will get you to a playable state, mainly because you're hardware is so low. I don't know why you just didn't spend a min or two doing a little research before buying the game. You would see this game requires a high IPC cpu with a high clock speed, and a mid range gpu like a 970. 

>Please keep it related to the topic. I don't want people who are saying like,  "OMG SUPPORT THE DEV!!!!1!11" and "Chill optimization update coming out". Or, "why did you bought this game with such spec SMH" 

What am i supposed to say? It's not like you're rocking a nice mobile cpu like a  i7 6700hq(that should run with optimizations). You're using a CPU, and GPU that is many generations too old.

Edited by godamntwitch

GTX 740m is below the minimum specs of a desktop equivalent. Your CPU is very old and is also a mobile version. I'm not really sure why you didn't just look at the recommended/minimum specs. Btw, minimum specs does not mean you will be getting 60fps, pretty sure it is for 30fps, and you were under those specs.

On 7/14/2017 at 7:49 AM, Diamonicly said:

Okay so im obviously 56 hours late on refunding trying and finding server with actual good fps and small, CQC map (because this game is fun with good fps) , Steam won't do anything if its above 2 hours. The only choice here i have now is a miracle that gives my money back, or somehow some member helped me with this 20 FPS that every optimization i have looked up in youtube, reddit, etc. 

Here's my spec

I5 4200U

Gt740m

(that's all you guys probably need to know). It's not a pc. When playing games it goes up to 85 C. So anyone can probably help me? 

Please keep it related to the topic. I don't want people who are saying like,  "OMG SUPPORT THE DEV!!!!1!11" and "Chill optimization update coming out". Or, "why did you bought this game with such spec SMH" 

Looks like your computer would have a hernia playing Cookie Clicker. Squad is a fun game with features you won't find anywhere else so maybe you should just buy a better computer. 

1 hour ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Looks like your computer would have a hernia playing Cookie Clicker. Squad is a fun game with features you won't find anywhere else so maybe you should just buy a better computer. 

And play Project Reality in the mean time

@DiamoniclyUnfortunately, your PC specs are not good for playing ANY modern PC games. If you look at any of the benchmarks between your CPU and our min. requirements (i5-2500k) you will see that your machine is absolutely subpar. Hopefully, if you get the chance to upgrade your hardware, you will be able to enjoy Squad once again.

I'd say you're not going to get a refund after playing that long. That's well under $1 per hour played, which is what I consider good value. 

Hopefully you are able to get a new PC soon to play with us!