Sign in to follow this  
Sorta

Narva is too small

As the title suggests, I think Narva is way too small. Last night I witnessed an incredibly cheesy tactic that pretty much kills the map. I was playing on US side, and at the start of the match our three strykers immediately went south on the eastern part of the map, within 30 seconds got to the russian road that exits their main, and destroyed most of the vehicles right out of the gate (but still far enough to not be spawn camping I guess.) Of course this gave our team a huge lead and the Russian could never recover from it. It's not just that either. There's not much room to maneuver and the flags are pretty much in a straight line. It's not very fun to play on. I think the map needs to be expanded a little bit.

Edited by Sorta

thats what she said

rub it a bit

it will grow 

Agreed. It seems more like an Infantry only map to me. I'd like to see the lighting switched to dusk/dawn as well.

Narva's meta will develop more, people will not fall for armour rushes, because you can easily counter it with your own armour. This being said, Narva is quite small, and it does mean that you will pretty much be butting heads with the enemy all match with not much flanking, but this is for better or worse.