Royal8800

30 mm canon no damage

Hi,

I think the 30mm canon does not do enough damage, and there is no shrapnel...

Look at my video = >  I'm not dead, not even injured

Edited by Royal8800

Drav   

He didnt actually hit you. Granted you wouldve got splintered pretty bad from the tree hit irl i suspect, but, to answer your question, we are planning to have selectable high explosive rounds for engaging infantry, and these Armour piercing rounds are darts for killing armour. The AP rounds have no splash damage but good penetration, while the HE rounds will have plenty of spalsh damage, and less penetration. Hope that answers why it is like that.

Okay I thought that HE rounds was by default currently. But yes, we agree that in reality I would be dead, or at least seriously injured  :D

I am like 99 percent certain, that was me gunning in that 30mm because I had just killed 2 stykers before shooting at you I think LOL :]

Yah I was scanning and just saw you last second. So, I definitely missed those shots at you. Btr 30mm works like it's supposed to, I'm just a bad aim hahaha

1 minute ago, xXHertzXx said:

Yah I was scanning and just saw you last second. So, I definitely missed those shots at you. Btr 30mm works like it's supposed to, I'm just a bad aim hahaha

xD Yes but you know if it was HE rounds I would be dead at the same time as my teammate with 1-2 shots Haha!

Scarish   

Without HE rounds in its arsenal + ability switching between AP/HE ammunition, 30mm AC is losing more than a half of its intended combat effectiveness.