fortis_alpha

New change - map marker icon

Guys, who was the potato that made the change to the SL marker system? It's absolutely atrocious for gameplay. I don't mean for this to sound hyperbolic... it's infuriating to say the least. I put down and delete  around 100 markers per game as squad leader... Why on earth would you offset it to the left by a cm? If someone couldn't get the UI in the past, all that they had to do was zoom in on the map. Why would you make this change that impacts gameplay for such a rare occurrence? Please for the love of god revert it.

I'll take the responsibility for this one, somehow our marker menu got offset by 250+ pixels so I recentered it back to what I remembered it to be (which was coincidentially 1 cm or so left of the old position), so this regression is entirely because my memory is bad and I thought that I had fixed it properly. We are aware and we will push a fix in the next release.

10 hours ago, Motherdear said:

I'll take the responsibility for this one, somehow our marker menu got offset by 250+ pixels so I recentered it back to what I remembered it to be (which was coincidentially 1 cm or so left of the old position), so this regression is entirely because my memory is bad and I thought that I had fixed it properly. We are aware and we will push a fix in the next release.

This. This is why i love this game. You wont find shit like this in any other studio. Props to the devs at OWI

Wonka   
On 7/13/2017 at 10:05 AM, Motherdear said:

Judge a man by his integrity and you won't go far wrong. Excellent response from the Dev team. Mistakes happen, but Integrity like that is a consistent saving grace.

Disco   
On 13.7.2017. at 11:05 AM, Motherdear said:

Very rare in these days... nice and honest response. Cool!

elerik   

Thumb up. I know why i like you developers :)  

Honest, true and fair open studio. Lead by example. Hope that more people be like you. And not just developers but that even people from this community will take it as own and be more gentle to life. 

Edited by elerik

Frinz   
On 13.7.2017 at 11:05 AM, Motherdear said:

This... i like this sh*t

plissken   
On 13.7.2017 at 11:05 AM, Motherdear said:

Niiiiice knoob.

On 7/13/2017 at 5:05 AM, Motherdear said:

You wrote this on purpose to get positive feedback. I approve, Squad Lead. :D