SnakeHail

Arabic language + servers

hello everyone.

the Store page in Steam says that this Game have Arabic language but when i play it NO Arabic even when i try to change it multiple times from game Booting in steam < Nothing > so do this game have Arabic language support ? or NO ?

then we have Servers problem . this game is Multiplayer online ONLY so to play with friends i want to host a Room or game with friends i can't i have to go to other websites and RENT servers with Money  < even that i already pay for the game  > then to ask the game developers with a request forum or whatever that contract sheet name is and sent the request to them and hope and wait for the developers replay maybe after 14 - 30 days after you pay a Rent server for a 30 day so when the licence for the server come then you only have 14 day left ...

so is there anyway to host a server for FREE ??!! or no ?  

5 hours ago, SnakeHail said:

hello everyone.

the Store page in Steam says that this Game have Arabic language but when i play it NO Arabic even when i try to change it multiple times from game Booting in steam < Nothing > so do this game have Arabic language support ? or NO ?

then we have Servers problem . this game is Multiplayer online ONLY so to play with friends i want to host a Room or game with friends i can't i have to go to other websites and RENT servers with Money  < even that i already pay for the game  > then to ask the game developers with a request forum or whatever that contract sheet name is and sent the request to them and hope and wait for the developers replay maybe after 14 - 30 days after you pay a Rent server for a 30 day so when the licence for the server come then you only have 14 day left ...

so is there anyway to host a server for FREE ??!! or no ?  

No play the game as it is you speak English that will be no problem for you make a squad and edit it's name to "private" so only your friends will join.

well i can speak English but my friends can't or some of them is hard sometime because it's a second language for me and them . 

so you can understand if you are in the same shoes as us .

You can't just play with a couple of friends though, the game is designed for more people than that. But since you can speak English it works out perfectly for you and your friends to make an arabic squad whenever you join a server. You can be Squad Leader since you know English and therefore can communicate with the other SL's.

2 hours ago, Qaiex said:

You can't just play with a couple of friends though, the game is designed for more people than that. But since you can speak English it works out perfectly for you and your friends to make an arabic squad whenever you join a server. You can be Squad Leader since you know English and therefore can communicate with the other SL's.

Since he speaks English he can be SL all the time,invite his friends and lock the squad.

Isn't that correct?

6 hours ago, Mister Skippy said:

Since he speaks English he can be SL all the time,invite his friends and lock the squad.

Isn't that correct?

Yeah, as long as the SL speaks English you can still have effective cross-squad communication. They won't be able to use local comms with other squads, but other than that there wouldn't be any breakdowns in communication team-wise. Whether the communication on the squad level is English or Arabic or any other language only matters to the people in the squad, after all.