Sign in to follow this  
Ridoc

Squad Europe (European Clan Cooperation Server)

Dear Players,
i'm happy to announce our new european clan community server:

✪✪✪ SQUAD EUROPE ✪✪✪

Web Page & Rules http://www.joinsquad.eu

The Server is run together by a number of european Clans you might know ;)

Thank you to all participating Partners, Admins, Moderators and Players

YOU MAKE SQUAD GREAT

If you'd like to know how to join with your group - please PM me

If you need to report Players, please join the Squad Europe Discord Squad Europe Discord

Edited by Ridoc

Always good to see more servers, best of luck,

Reporting something on this forum so everyone can see how atrocious the admin RIDOC "the shady admin" is

Squad europe server#1
Map - Kamdesh
Man of note - Chucky
Man of note - Winters
Man of note - RIdoc

While playing an ACTIVE objective,  2 logistics trucks used to transport troops to the next attacking objective were gunned down and then held by the enemy with hesco walls and their engines destroyed.  bearing in mind that the team had 2 habs already on the map at the previous objectives.  The attacking squad then took the last remaining logistics truck and drove it down to the active objective and successfully set up a hab which no one spawned on bar the people in the attacking squad, which was a grand total of 4 people.
Chucky then mentioned to me that he was receiving consistent voice comms from WINTERS to retrieve the lost logistics trucks in the middle of enemy contact while they were boxed in, which, without destroying them would have been no easy task.
Chucky was then removed via kick from the server by RIDOC.
What the apparant reason was for the kick is that Chucky was recklessly using the logistics trucks.

HOW is pushing an active objective and being the ONLY squad at the time classed as being reckless with logistics trucks.  Isn't the point of an OBJECTIVE based game to PUSH the points???

I, Depthcharge then requested WINTERS that he send me the squad Europe discord in which i could discuss this matter further.  after waiting 10 minutes before i could text talk on the discord as there was no voice channel for some mundane reason i proceeded to ask why he was kicked as i explained above in this comment.

RIDOC then started using the phrase **** in the context of chucky being an idiot to which i responded with 'since we are not keeping this professional, i think your a ****ing idiot and what you did was an abuse of admin powers and rights'

After these messages were sent, Chucky bearing witness to all of this, the comments were quickly deleted and then i was banned and removed from the discord.

I will be informing NG and 508th since i am an active member of the NG server about this behaviour and i will advise to completely boycott this server which is a real shame as many clans we play close with are part of this server and its only a certain few that ruin it for everyone else.

With regret ]NG[ Depth Charge

Pubs gonna pub.

So let me get this straight, the admin asked you lot to fix 2 logi trucks there were in the middle of enemy territory, surrounded by hesco walls?

Edited by TheGenera1

This happened:

I was informed as Admin about a SL driving 3!! Logos to the exact same position, loosing their engines to enemy (every time) , could not reach to fix them („I can not repair them „) and blocked therefore any further possibility to support any other Position or FOB

I have kicked the SL as a warning, because our server Rule is clear about abandoning/wasting Logis in particular (especially driving them into an enemy position)

we will do so in future as well!

by the way... I never used Idiot or such language.

but I asked

why the „****“ you drove Logis there?

then you call me a f*cking whatever, for what you have been banned for 24h from discord.

But we are more than happy that you boycott us, such players and behaviour we do not want here :)

Solid copy. So basically just leave the logis at main guys, otherwise you might be asked to fetch them back from a mission even Rambo couldn't complete.

1 Time can happen, but three times??

what is definition of insanity?

repeating same thing, expecting a different outcome :D

no worries, no pushing with logis in future, don't use abusive language towards people even if they use it on you, dont push an objective twice, solid copy hard copy.

we also got a hab down successfully, and if the rest of the friendly team pushed instead of mucking about in warriors the other logies could have been rescued or destroyed :)

Also noted, will in future not keep attacking the same active objective even if we are losing the push because it is insane :)

Edited by Depth Charge

You promised to boycott our Server....
Please do so. Thank you

Also i do see a previous kick from another Admin on you Sir.. To put things into perspective ;)
image.thumb.png.56346616a83d826e461ff4d9d44cc372.png
So you should be aware,t hat we act according to our Server Rules

btw...
Our Server Rules from http://www.joinsquad.eu

Vehicles
§ Squadleads are responsible for all assets and held accountable. Abbandoning Vehicles, especially Logistics, will not be tolerated
§ Intentional or reckless waste of Vehicles, including parking Vehicles away from defended FOBs or Mainbase will be prosecuted

And from OWI Admin guidelines

~ Admins are free to kick/ban anyone that they feel necessary to protect the integrity of their server and community as long as this does not interfere with other administration guidelines.

~ Admins are present to enforce the server rules. The priority is to maintain high quality gameplay and good teamwork for the benefit of all players. They retain the right to act accordingly to any undefined disruptive behavior within the confines of the server administration guidelines.

Driving 3 Logis to enemy position, without backup, nor discussing this prior with other SLs ...

if admin (--bernie--) can not get the tank, he will start cursing you to change your squad name to Tank (really?) and then ban.

kindergarden rules 101, low quality server..

I was in a 3 men squad in a Warrior pounding away on enemy on Nahrain. As it turned out later, our SL was not communicating on the squad chat, so he got kicked by OMBD MOO. Fine. But 10 seconds later the second man in the squad, now the new SL, was also kicked without a warning, "all SLs must have a mic", then another 10 seconds later I, the remaining member was also got kicked from the server with "all SLs must have a mic" leaving our warrior abandoned for the mercy of the enemy team, of which OMBD MOO was part of. There was never any warning and we all had mics. Not a cool way to get rid of a pesky warrior :(