Itchytrigafinga

West Coast Tactical

West Coast Tactical

We are a casual gaming group dedicated to keeping the play environment fun and fair for everyone. Please be sure to read over our rules below. You can also find them listed on our Discord and Steam group.

We are always looking for quality admins to help keep the peace and assist other players. If you are interested in getting involved feel free to contact me via Discord. 

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/westcoasttacticalgaming

Discord: https://discord.gg/FFJKbGT

If you need to appeal a ban please do so in our #ban-appeal channel. Please provide your Steam profile url or 64 bit ID.

You can report players in our #report channel. Videos and screenshots are helpful.

Please join or make a squad.Inactive and unassigned players will be kicked.

Must have 4 players to lock a squad.

Only make a squad if you plan to lead.

Squad Leaders must have microphones and kit.

Squad leaders may kick for any reason.Squad limit applies.

Please be respectful towards all players.Keep it fun.

Please refrain from making racist remarks and player harassment.

Play the objectives.Do not camp or ambush enemy main.This includes mines and IEDs.

Do not spam voice and text channels.

Intentional teamkilling and wounding will result in a ban.

If you accidentally tk/wound be sure to apologize.

Glitching will result in a permanent ban.

If you get caught in a glitch unintentionally please force respawn.

Do not share ticket counts with opposing team.

Impersonation of server admins or other players will result in a ban.

Do not destroy friendly assets,tk,suicide to sabotage a team or end a match.

Servers are restarted daily between 3-5 pm Pacific.

Thank you for playing @ West Coast Tactical Gaming!

Edited by Itchytrigafinga

Maybe you did it but didn't know you did it, an accident?  Just theorizing possibility.

This isn't a place to publicly bash servers and their admins. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but name calling and naming and shaming is a no go.

If you have an issue with a server, and are certain guidelines have been broken - use the correct place(linked below) to report and follow the format.
http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/241-report-server-admin-abuse/

Server admin guidelines

Have cleaned thread.

On 7/10/2017 at 7:45 AM, Itchytrigafinga said:

West Coast Tactical

We are a casual gaming group dedicated to keeping the play environment fun and fair for everyone. Please be sure to read over our rules below. You can also find them listed on our Discord and Steam group.

We are always looking for quality admins to help keep the peace and assist other players. If you are interested in getting involved feel free to contact me via Discord. 

Squad Servers:

West Coast Tactical - AAS 80 Slot

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/westcoasttacticalgaming

Discord: https://discord.gg/FFJKbGT

If you need to appeal a ban please do so in our #ban-appeal channel. Please provide your Steam profile url or 64 bit ID.

You can report players in our #report channel. Videos and screenshots are helpful.

Donate: http://www.donate.wctg.us

Donators will have access to the reserve slots/whitelist on all our game servers.

Server Rules:

Please respect all players. Keep it clean,keep it fun.

Racism will not be tolerated. This behavior will result in a permanent ban.

Mic and chat spam will result in a ban.

Intentional teamkilling and wounding will result in a ban.

Glitching will result in a permanent ban.

If you get caught in a glitch unintentionally please force respawn.

Squad Leaders must have microphones.

Squad leaders may kick for any reason.

Squads must have at least 4 members before being locked.

If you do accidentally tk/wound be sure to apologize. Accidents happen!

Inactive and unassigned players will be kicked. Please join a squad.

Do not share ticket counts with opposing team.

Do not camp or ambush at enemy mains.

Thanks for playing @ WCTG!

BY FAR BEST DAMN SERVER AND GUYS TO PLAY WITH. PERIOD.

tenor.gif

Handing out 30 day bans for creating a locked squad under 4 members is not a good use of administration powers.

HI  i attempted to resolve a issue regarding a blanket kick me and another member went to discuss the issue with an admin we were promptly banned from the discord with the link you provided to reach your admin team.

as now we are banned from reaching your admins and thus cannot discuss the issues. there were 14 of us on the server at the time the reason given was yabou4kz 

in an effort to protect people i had to kick my squad mates when i saw the blanket kick initiated 

i had kicked from my squad several individuals who were trolling and graving my squad mates 

they also began clouding the chat with remarks of toxic behavior and initiated tks and other grievances using local chat to harrass  us. they also stated several untruths about our actions as a squad the blanket kick only targeted it seemed those in the chat 

i stated to one individual a member of spartan to change his roll and he said kick me i which i did kick this individual i kicked a number of 3 individuals from my squad to wich they went into the text  chat 

and complained 

the reason i am reaching out to you on the forum is that i stated we were banned from the discord

I got kicked for supposedly "spamming text channels" when i sent 2 different text messages because i waited 20 minutes in queue just to join and find 3 locked squads and 2 full ones and no squad for me to join. i asked for someone to unlock the squads so the unassigned players could join and upon asking once again a few minutes later i was kicked... ive only been playing a week and i dont feel comfortable leading a squad as it will deteriorate the experience of everyone on my team and not being able to join squads with open slots because they wanted to lock their teams is ridiculous. there should remain atleast 1 squad with open slots at all times for other players and i shouldnt have gotten kicked for simply asking them to unlock the squads. i wasnt rude nor did anyone deem to reply before kicking me. needless to say that got me pretty heated.

Posted (edited)

I got to say how you guys handle ban appeals is ridiculous. I had a squad of 6 people and locked it because I was an armor squad and an admin banned me even though the server states you can lock with 4. Anyways I tried to appeal though your discord, I said that the server rules states I could lock a squad at 4 people and was ban because I was refusing to unlock a squad of 6. The guy that was reviewing my appeal was the same guy that banned me and argued that there were unassigned that can't join a squad and that he didn't like my attitude towards him. Okay but I'm still not breaking any server rules and it wasn't like I was calling the admin any names or verbally attacking him I simply stated I'm not unlocking the squad because the server allows me to lock the squad at 4 or more people. Anyways after the admin gave his reply I barely had anytime to reply back and was banned from the discord server as well. I mean how can the guy that ban me be the judge, jury, and executioner for a ban appeal, and then ban me from the ban appeal?

Edited by launick

I would like to appeal a ban that I received quite a while ago, back in January. I was playing late at night so I wasn't using a mic. After a couple of matches I received a ban with no warning or reason. I tried to rejoin but was unable. I then went to your guys' discord and asked in Ban appeal chat about what happened and was immediately kicked from that as well (again, without being told why.) If I did something against server rules I would like to know what as I did nothing different than the other dozens of matches I've played on your server, and if I did, what exactly the reason for the ban was. I understand this is not supposed to be a ban appeal topic but as I have no other way of contacting you guys, I'm left only to this. 
Thanks for your reply in advance.