1 hour ago, _randombullet said:

I want a marpat skinned Lambo too but im not getting it. Its one thing to suggest changes, its another to demand it.

I never used the word "demand or i demand" i started my request with "PLEASE" .Anyone can demand...they have the right ones bought the game and still in Alpha phase...is not final.

26 minutes ago, Auxiliaries said:

I never used the word "demand or i demand" i started my request with "PLEASE" .Anyone can demand...they have the right ones bought the game and still in Alpha phase...is not final.

Alpha, beta, official release, it doesnt matter. The requests you made sound great but no matter how you cook it, its not happening. Maybe check the mod forums or try to do it yourself.

9 hours ago, _randombullet said:

Alpha, beta, official release, it doesnt matter. The requests you made sound great but no matter how you cook it, its not happening. Maybe check the mod forums or try to do it yourself.

I am not cooking anything.I just said what i think and there is nothing you can do.Bye

koba   

The customer isn't always right. And the cost to serve some customers is higher than the value their business brings. Hence, 'bad' customers should be avoided.

The above is just a general point and I'm not suggesting the OP is a 'bad' customer. To the OP, I'd say it is fine to suggest changes, but it should also be recognised that your opinion is one among many. The Dev team have to balance all views to maximise the player base and keep the product viable commercially.