Auxiliaries

Squad

29 posts in this topic

I please the developers and whoever responsible for the Squad updates to make some changes in the future.

1.Please, study the Rpg specifications before updating the rpg drop and damage.

Fragmentation :  7 m (23 ft) (vs. body armor)
                          150 m without body armor

Muzzle velocity :  300 m/s (flight)
Effective firing range:  200 m
Maximum firing range:  500 m
 (self detonates at ≈920 m (1,000 yd))

3.Increase the bullet damage on human bodies.Please, the FOB should be destroyed only physically and not by proximity because to me is not making sense.Let the shavel do the work not the "proximity" .....that was a really horrible change in my opinion.

4.Increase the mortar damage and radius "U.S. Army - M252 81mm Mortar killing range 35m" and "Russia - Podnos 82mm Mortar killing range 50 m minimum "

5.Add thermals to the Stryker (RWSremote weapon system and to Humvee  Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station (CROWS) system.

Please,consider my request.

Edited by MultiSquid
§11

Welcome in family buddy 

nobody will fight with you because you have right. But think about this. will be game playable ? This game is not just about realism but also about fun. there must be some compromisses to keep fun. 

Just for info in dev team is vet who operated mortars (so logicaly they realize arent they ?) 

For the rest of points ... Alpha is answer. For example. In next update 9.6 which is behind corner. You can see some teaser. "you will be able to destroy some deoploable with explosives like grenades, shells, heavy weapons and so on" so its comming just dont hurry. There are many to do. Just have fun in game and follow rising game perl. 

thermal. Have you ever heard about Project Reality mod fro BF2 ? that is predecessor of this beautiful game. And ? yes there are thermals. But well we are in alpha. Its not priority now. 

Also dont underestimate search function. Most was already written (many times). 

so hope that helped take it easy and see you at field. Current status is not concreated

Hello @Auxiliaries, welcome to the forums. Please start by reviewing the forum rules here before further posting.

Regarding realism in Squad, the developers ofttimes prioritize solid, fun gameplay instad of dead-on realism. I'm afraid Squad just isn't a military simulator, but let's face it - it wouldn't be much as much fun if it was one.

I understand that you want to increase the number$  but what will make the game different from others?About the mortar issue i don't know the guys and i am not saying they don't know anything but i am sure their knowledge was not applied in the game for now.For the FOB proximity you didn't say anything.In my view the game is been changed for younger ages that can't deal with reality....that is war=hardcore=instant death.For example Bf4 has a horrible bullet damage.I think the game will be playable with my few requests and you are going to have fanatics x10 more than now,i strongly believe that.Or is it possible to create a new game mode with this list i requested? 

Edited by Auxiliaries

11 minutes ago, Auxiliaries said:

"The customer is always right".......Marshall Field

No offence, but that was generally regarded as a stupid policy.

"A few customers are always right, about some things"*

Edited by plissken

1 hour ago, Auxiliaries said:

I'm also a customer, and I like the direction the devs are going. Checkmate? :) 

6 hours ago, DoctorKamikaze said:

No offence, but that was generally regarded as a stupid policy.

Stupid is not to  ask questions and the best from the product I bought with MY money Sir.Is not a free game.

Edited by Auxiliaries

5 hours ago, Psyrus said:

I'm also a customer, and I like the direction the devs are going. Checkmate? :) 

I don't like the direction of FOB's disappearing by proximity and rpg's flying like throwing a stone with your hand.....i don't know where they got that idea from.In the beginning was not like that.

6 hours ago, plissken said:

"A few customers are always right, about some things"*

i have a critical mind not a sheep mind...i don't accept everything they offer me...is not smart 

11 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Balance first, realism second. Tho i do agree that the mortars are way too weak right now.

More like:  balance 1st, fun 2nd and realism a distant 3rd

12 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Balance first, realism second. Tho i do agree that the mortars are way too weak right now.

The blast radius is good but i think they could adjust the shrapnel more, causing bleeding.

36 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

I love you.:D

37 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

and please remove that proximity thing.....it feels like horror movie watching cod game tied up with chains

33 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Mortars looked might impressive from your Hype V9.6 trailer. ;)

Not mine brotha! I just shared it.

8 hours ago, _randombullet said:

Not mine brotha! I just shared it.

Indeed Sir.  I should have said your V9,6 Hype Thread.

I think the argument "I paid so they must obey me" doesn't hold any ground. You paid for the right to play, not for the right to demand things from devs.

And like others said, balance and fun will always come before realism, this is not a milsim. Perhaps a mod in the future will cater for the milsim audience, but don't expect that from the core game, Squad is aiming for a middle ground between realistic and casual, this has been stated since the start of the project.

Enviado de meu XT1563 usando Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Zenrique said:

I think the argument "I paid so they must obey me" doesn't hold any ground. You paid for the right to play, not for the right to demand things from devs.

And like others said, balance and fun will always come before realism, this is not a milsim. Perhaps a mod in the future will cater for the milsim audience, but don't expect that from the core game, Squad is aiming for a middle ground between realistic and casual, this has been stated since the start of the project.

Where did you find the word "obey me" Sir!!!!......of course i paid and i have all the rights of the world to ask for more and better because you are still on Alpha.If you don't like customers that ask for more and better (in my opinion) then give the game for free.

5 hours ago, Zenrique said:

And if you really read my requests it started with "I PLEASE...."

25 minutes ago, Auxiliaries said:

Where did you find the word "obey me" Sir!!!!......of course i paid and i have all the rights of the world to ask for more and better because you are still on Alpha.If you don't like customers that ask for more and better (in my opinion) then give the game for free.

And if you really read my requests it started with "I PLEASE...."

I want a marpat skinned Lambo too but im not getting it. Its one thing to suggest changes, its another to demand it.

On 10/07/2017 at 7:42 AM, Auxiliaries said:

Any customer who tells me that just to get their way can **** right off.

Context is everything.....a person once told me......you got to take everything in context....the customer is always right because without the customer you do not have a business....you do not have a sell, you do not have a income.....if you treat your customers with contempt, they will leave and never come back....that's why the customer is always right even if they are wrong sometimes....   :)

I agree the proximity FOB destruction thing is annoying, but OTOH it prevents FOB turtling. Trust me, I turtle in FOBs almost every time.

FOB on roof + HAB a floor down + double height sandbags on stairs + ammo crate nearby to spam grenades over sandbags if anyone tries digging = very hard to assault against even 1-2 competent guards.

Edited by tatzhit

1 hour ago, Flat896 said:

Any customer who tells me that just to get their way can **** right off.

you are highly educated with your f language.........enjoy

1 hour ago, XRobinson said:

Context is everything.....a person once told me......you got to take everything in context....the customer is always right because without the customer you do not have a business....you do not have a sell, you do not have a income.....if you treat your customers with contempt, they will leave and never come back....that's why the customer is always right even if they are wrong sometimes....   :)

exactly.....but again i am pleasing never used the word "obey" or must.They are wasting their time some people here.Just make your customers happy....simple.