Sign in to follow this  
kickedbyconsole

Ban Appeal - West Coast Tactical

Hi guys,

yesterday I got banned from West Coast Tactical #1 because I accidentally killed my teammates with my IED's, even though I told them to run away because I would set it off, they wouldn't listen. Now my question is, how long is my ban, and if it's permanent, can I send a ban appeal? (in case you're a WCT admin, PM me on discord [  kickedbyconsole#6717  ] and I can send you all the footage from that match.)

Thanks in advance.

good to hear, ADMIN bring on the closed hammer :)#

15 hours ago, kickedbyconsole said:

The ****ing thing is, I can't find their website, discord or whatever the **** they have. I can't even find the admins.

14 minutes ago, kickedbyconsole said:

Already playing on it.

Whom (of the admins) did you contact?

15 hours ago, kickedbyconsole said:

The ****ing thing is, I can't find their website, discord or whatever the **** they have. I can't even find the admins.

Maybe its your attitude that got you banned? Also if your teammates were in the area, and they werent moving, you still, even though you knew it would kill them, set off the IED? 

It was actually an autoban that was placed on you. Probably killed a truck load of people and the autoban took affect. We have lifted it. We do have a Discord which is listed in game on server messages. We also broadcast it quite often in game. Thanks for playing on our servers.