Sign in to follow this  
Alio

Squad needs more sensitivity customization. ADS most importantly.

Alio   

Squad is badly in need of an additional ADS sensitivity for infantry and a scoped sensitivity for different optics. I think vehicle turret sensitivity + optics setting is essential too. Mortar sensitivity could be a thing. These options are extremely important to customization in Squad and would make the controls feel alot tighter. Please consider this for the next update.

Edited by Alio

DaiaBu   

How odd,  I was thinking about making the same suggestion the other day! I find it a little difficult finding a sensitivity that is quick enough for comfortable aiming and manoeuvreing most of the time, yet slow enough for precise aiming at long range, and also comfortable when using vehicle optics.

I'd suggest that it would be nice to have the option to set a lower sensitivity when holding shift to decrease the FOV and steady your aim, as this is when in most likely to be taking long shots. Maybe a slider which sets the sensitivity as a percentage of the " base" sensitivity value. A second slider for vehicle optics too,  perhaps. It should definitely be optional though; I know a lot of people would probably prefer a single universal setting.

I know your can achieve similar with some mice which allow DPI switching on the fly... but personally I would like it to be integrated and dynamic depending on my actions within the game engine, rather than requiring active selection. Just feels more fluid to me that way.

LugNut   

The suggestion for individual ADS and movement sensitivity has been made several times in the past, since we've gotten our hands on the game actually. I would support it and I'm sure the devs are aware that it's been requested. I haven't heard if they have plans to change it, or to leave it as is, but I don't know much.