HyperTed

when do commaders get the key and dowload link

hi im just wondering when the emails will be sent out with the key and download link 

This has been answer a few times already, we will get the information as soon its available. Making 100 Threads about this wont speed this up. Please make use of the search function in this forum.

hi im just wondering when the emails will be sent out with the key and download link 

Since it starts tmrw, I'm guessing today or sometime tonight! But this is just speculation.

Don't worry man , they will give you the link tomorrow , and you will be able to download the game from upload servers capped at 24kb/s .

Don't worry man , they will give you the link tomorrow , and you will be able to download the game from upload servers capped at 24kb/s .

You are mean :D

At the moment the Build for the Weekend get tested by the Testers, Devs and Ranger. I think its coming tomorrow morning.

Keys will go out on every 7th sunday in the year of the speckled hen and forum tags just after jupiter and neptune align in the 7th house of antigony. - The WaRdEn

And thus began irontaxis vengeful misinformation campaign under the guise of "The warden"

The moderators need to be on top of these duplicate threads. It's beyond ridiculous.

Devs should not be replying to these type of threads. I'm sure you all have more important things to do like making Squad, sleeping, day jobs, eating, spending time with family, and making Squad. :D

soon_635dc9_4823588.jpg

:) Cheer up bud, we are all in the same shoes.  Just enjoy your time here, relax, drink a brewski, and wait.  It'll be here before you know it.

ERMAHGERD I HAVE EMAIL. 

Check your emails, gentlemen. It's coming...

From the DEV email "Download Link goes active at 1400 GMT at the latest."