Dls Samuel

New to squad looking for advise

I've just brought the game and I'm looking for help on want mic to have and laptop I was on the weekend just gone as samuelhomer1801dls or something like that. I've watched Odessa bluedrake42 and kamrakut and a few others on YouTube and asked them for help on twitter but I want more advise on want laptops work and mics for the game as it was slow on my brothers laptop 

minimum ram 8gb... minimum gpu Nvidia 970 (although I did have it running with my old gtx740)... cpu Intel 5/7 ... mic doesn't matter as long as you can hear and speak to squad... any basic headset will do.. start there and work up....

1 hour ago, embecmom said:

minimum ram 8gb... minimum gpu Nvidia 970 (although I did have it running with my old gtx740)... cpu Intel 5/7 ... mic doesn't matter as long as you can hear and speak to squad... any basic headset will do.. start there and work up....

I was on squad last week end ony brother laptop but it freezed a lot most squad I was in kicked me for not having a mic

a pink one. With lace n stuff. Or any other one which works in your OS :P

15 minutes ago, suds said:

a pink one. With lace n stuff. Or any other one which works in your OS :P

I'm male and that's not helpful

2 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

You can buy a mic for £10 this days.

Are they any good for squad tho?

Just now, Dls Samuel said:

Are they any good for squad tho?

I used one when Squad started,it done its job.Obviously the better mic will give you better sound experience & averness ingame.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, Dls Samuel said:

I was on squad last week end ony brother laptop but it freezed a lot most squad I was in kicked me for not having a mic

yea guess it depends on the SL at the time.. I'm not particularly pushy for all to have a mic as long as they follow and can type in chat.. if they completely ignore then I kick.

55 minutes ago, embecmom said:

yea guess it depends on the SL at the time.. I'm not particularly pushy for all to have a mic as long as they follow and can type in chat.. if they completely ignore then I kick.

The problem was I had to then start my own squad without a mic and ended up with a full squad want I don't mind squad leadobgbif I had a mic and faster oc help me do u know what laptops work with squad and mics ?

16 hours ago, Dls Samuel said:

The problem was I had to then start my own squad without a mic and ended up with a full squad want I don't mind squad leadobgbif I had a mic and faster oc help me do u know what laptops work with squad and mics ?

What's so hard about buying a cheap set of gaming headphones? 

44 minutes ago, Zylfrax791 said:

What's so hard about buying a cheap set of gaming headphones? 

It's nitbthe head set its the laptop problem mate

17 hours ago, Dls Samuel said:

why would you need to start a squad?  unless server rules state you cannot be unassigned and need to start a squad..and then if you don't have mic as SL you will be removed from that position once others join.

45 minutes ago, embecmom said:

why would you need to start a squad?  unless server rules state you cannot be unassigned and need to start a squad..and then if you don't have mic as SL you will be removed from that position once others join.

As the server said I had to be in a squad plus its team work what laptops work better for squad?