Mister Skippy

Servers are overcrowded

I'm playing about 15 hours of squad literally everyday same servers: QFF,     We <3 germany ,   EXODUS etc ....

The weird thing there is only like 4 to 7 servers for EU region (i'm not speaking about french or German servers who don't speak English) and they are all overcrowded all day.

And why do Americans play on these servers? i Thought ping will be a problem if you're connecting to a server 5000 miles away lol.

I mean really you have to join German or Russian speaking servers because international servers are full with americans and other people at the same time.

You need to re-arrange these servers and make like 15 servers for every country (Germany France Italy..) ..

Btw i never experienced such high ping in any game and my internet is fine

Remember, the devs do not host the servers they are provided by clans and community members, my advice would be find a clan who's server or players you like playing on/with and apply to join them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All servers are hosted by the community
There's more than 7 European servers, the problem is noone bothers to look at the empty or near empty ones
I believe the ping displayed is not only how fast the connection is, but also adds in how long does it take for the server to proccess. I might be very wrong here. I get about +10ms delay compared to servers on other games that are in the same area.

As others have said servers are hosted by those who pay for them. If you want more server space then rent it yourself or band together with a group of people to rent it. Currently Squad servers are extremely expensive so I would suggest a group of people as your best solution.