Sign in to follow this  
SkyNex0

Help to clearify! :(

Did I just miss my Alpha access? :/. I wasnt home the weekend 17th-19th so I couldnt play, I thought it was gonna last from then all up to the release?.

This breaks my hearth :/

What tier did you buy? 

Ranger access was last weekend. Most likely if you're fretting you didn't have that. Pre-alpha starts this weekend. Alpha will be in roughly 6-8 weeks if all goes according to plan. 

Yep, don't worry though you get to continue playing in the pre-alpha, but sucks you missed the first weekend, also sucks you can't search things

Not to worry though. You can still play this weekend and the following weekends.

If you got the email with the game key that is.

Yeah got an email with 3 keys last weekend :). and yeah I can search the forums and the link what was refereed to me on here by "CR8Z" (thank you by the way). I had already read. but since english isnt my Mother language, I sometimes have hard to understand some things. Hope your not too offended by that tho Mullins1165, since I want to keep a good spirit amongst us all in here :)

And thanks all for all the info with somewhat more understandable english for me :).

I payed for the 'Commander' tier but have not received any emails regarding keys and/or downloading.

I payed for the 'Commander' tier but have not received any emails regarding keys and/or downloading.

you should by now, mine came at 5:07pm.

my email was in the Promotions tab for gmail

gl

Nothing in my junk folder, and have already added the email to my safe list. Fingers crossed I guess. :)