Sign in to follow this  
enkeyz

How well will this game run on my pc

Hello guys!

I'd like to buy this game on Steam Sales, and like to get some information about system requiments. My specs:

CPU: i5 7600k

GPU MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X

RAM: 8GB 2666Mhz HyperX DDR4

Res: 1920x1080p

How well this game run on my computer? Thanks.

Edited by enkeyz

Depends - you'll probably get around 40- 60 FPS on most maps , better when the game gets more optimized

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You mean in highest settings, 40-60fps? So I can lower some settings to get stable 60fps?

Welcome mate...

We have some issues with UE4.14 that UE4.16 will correct some known performance issues.

Also we having a big,i mean mahoosive update coming soon with V10 new animation system & more.

It's gonna be good.

35 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Welcome mate...

We have some issues with UE4.14 that UE4.16 will correct some known performance issues.

Also we having a big,i mean mahoosive update coming soon with V10 new animation system & more.

It's gonna be good.

Don´t promise anything you don`t have at least some influence on.

To the Thread opener Facts right now with Squad 9.5 are:

-Your CPU& GPU will be ok for FHD HIgh 60FPS  to a certain degree of player count.

-But on populated servers you`ll most likely drop down to 40ish FPS , reducing details won´t help here cause its not a GPU bottleneck, only way to improve here is   heavy  CPU OC.

-Some folks with 8 gb RAM also complain alot  on heavy shuttering  .

I have the latest Intel i5 CPU, and you tell me I have CPU bottleneck? Looks like I'll stay with Project Reality then:(

Yeah thats Squads current state .

Trie it yourself ! Steam offers a 2h refound period. jion different(  multiple different maps ) full 80 player servers play 15 min in combat hotspots and get yourself a impression if it runs in a acceptable manner for you on your rig. I think thats the best solution.

No there is no garantie it will get better.

Animations revamp is still in development ( one of the big chucnks that is hammering main thread) but even without this flaw its still UE 4 with its pros and cons.

If you wanna get a feeling how it would run without animations Bottleneck in MP start a Singelplayer map and monitor FPS behavior ( i suggest a more demanding than Firing range ).

What i see on my 3 rigs ( don`t have to be true for others! ) there is not to promising in the current state , i also don`t think EPIC  will change main branche for a small project like Squad so it will be up to the devs to change it UE 4, and keeping in mind its a small team with limited founds and time ..... but thats my personal estimation without any insigt in the process so keep it with a grain of salt and build your own ;-)