Sign in to follow this  
Tiberone

Squad Not In Steam Sale

I've been looking at this game as I've grown tired of Arma 3 milsim and as nobody plays it anymore, was looking to buy this game but sadly there doesn't look like there is any sale. Those of you saying "Just Buy It", I'm tight on money saving for school.

1 minute ago, Tiberone said:

I've been looking at this game as I've grown tired of Arma 3 milsim and as nobody plays it anymore, was looking to buy this game but sadly there doesn't look like there is any sale. Those of you saying "Just Buy It", I'm tight on money saving for school.

The devs probably went to school as well... $40 is pittance for what you're getting...

Sell one of your other games, mow your nieghbors yard, help an old lady with her groceries, hit your uncle up for a side job washing his jeep, sell yourbody to the night!  Get the game!

Batman!

Edited by XRobinson

Downloadable content?  What is it?

Oh IC its music...

Edited by XRobinson

20 minutes ago, XRobinson said:

Downloadable content?  What is it?

Oh IC its music...

Squad is 20 right now down from 40 till July 5

1 hour ago, Tiberone said:

If you're tight on money make sure your PC is up to specs before you buy Squad. It'll cost a hell of a lot more than $20 bucks to upgrade a GFX card or better to an i7.

Just to confirm, we're definitely in the Steam Summer Sale.

We cannot confirm or deny if the Steam Summer Sale servers are currently on fire however!

Best to just chill for a few hours or leave it until tomorrow. It won't disappear and it'll save you the headache from Steam pages not loading or even transactions messing up.