Ghost Hands

Unexpected error. (0xC0020015)

When i try to launch squad using launcher, i get this error,actually i get this error trying to launch any game using EAC,i'm hoping to find a fix before i have to contact EAC itself.

And before you say reinstall EAC,restart your PC,restart steam i'll let you know i did tried everything including reinstalling the game,and i'm hopefull that i don't have to reinstall windows

(Note:I can launch the game just fine without the launcher but can't join any servers due to fact that EAC is not running.)

Edited by Ghost Hands

Hi,

Sorry for encountering this error. Could you create a Process Monitor log and upload it to e.g. https://uploadfiles.io as .zip? You can send the link to the upload directly to me via PM. Hopefully this way we will be able to identify the issue and deliver a fix.

For quick instructions on creating the Process Monitor log: https://support.easyanticheat.net/kb/troubleshooting/procmon/?lr=en-us

Thanks a lot! 

I have the exact same Issue since yesterday. Should i do the same or is there a known fix for it already?

Same here, good to see I'm not the only one. Already tried the common fixes without success: restarting, verifying game integrity, repairing and reinstalling eac as well as deleting Squad appdata.

Also having this issue. Sent knubbe a log as requested via PM.

On 19/06/2017 at 5:21 PM, knubbe said:

Hi,

Sorry for encountering this error. Could you create a Process Monitor log and upload it to e.g. https://uploadfiles.io as .zip? You can send the link to the upload directly to me via PM. Hopefully this way we will be able to identify the issue and deliver a fix.

For quick instructions on creating the Process Monitor log: https://support.easyanticheat.net/kb/troubleshooting/procmon/?lr=en-us

Thanks a lot! 

5 minutes ago, Lyrien said:

Let us know, Lyrien??

Just now, DaaaveyG said:

Let us know, Lyrien??

I will do mate,  if I get a reply!

I don't have high hopes given their profile lists them as last active in December. :/

Posted (edited)

Oh, thank you =))))))

earned game. I don't know what helped. +))))))

Edited by ysher

9 minutes ago, Lyrien said:

So theres nothing we can do but wait? Oh i hate this

Posted (edited)

Update for everyone! I've been working on this for about an hour now and this fix just worked for me.

#2, Option 1 is what worked for me!

Please moderate out external link if not allowed. If this post gets moderated, feel free to add me on steam, same username and icon and I'll try to help however I can.

Edited by Lyrien

It works without doing a thing must of been an EAC master server issue

3 minutes ago, Lyrien said:

Update for everyone! I've been working on this for about an hour now and this fix just worked for me.

Please moderate out external link if not allowed. If this post gets moderated, feel free to add me on steam, same username and icon and I'll try to help however I can.

Thanks really a lot man! that worked for me. 

4 hours ago, Lyrien said:

Hehe, that's our support site, you're golden. ;) Thanks for helping folks out!