SgtRoss

Release: Alpha Version 9.5

10 minutes ago, Dls Samuel said:

I just hope locked squads is not a thing as there are more against it then for it if you read the forums on that subject

Really?! From what I read and from talking to player´s I think that most people are really looking forward to this feature. (Me included)

12 minutes ago, koschilein said:

Really?! From what I read and from talking to player´s I think that most people are really looking forward to this feature. (Me included)

This was lots of ents about limiting it if it was put forward as new players would end up squad leader when I was on during the last sale I joined a squad and was kicked out for no reason I made my iur sqaud as all others but that squad was full withib ten mins my squad was full a lot if people feel this would be bad for game play and this would result in more team kills and lobe wolfing the id a of squad is to Teamwork if squads are locked people will end up leaving the server and possibly the game

10 minutes ago, Dls Samuel said:

This was lots of ents about limiting it if it was put forward as new players would end up squad leader when I was on during the last sale I joined a squad and was kicked out for no reason I made my iur sqaud as all others but that squad was full withib ten mins my squad was full a lot if people feel this would be bad for game play and this would result in more team kills and lobe wolfing the id a of squad is to Teamwork if squads are locked people will end up leaving the server and possibly the game

I really don´t understand your logic behind this post, why would locked Squad lead to team killing? Even if this where true, such people would get banned on most servers really fast.

Locked squad´s worked in BF2 and PR since 2005, so why should they not work in Squad?

3 minutes ago, koschilein said:

I really don´t understand your logic behind this post, why would locked Squad lead to team killing? Even if this where true, such people would get banned on most servers really fast.

Locked squad´s worked in BF2 and PR since 2005, so why should they not work in Squad?

You have not read the forums properly then as they is lots of people who see the idea as bad for squad as to qutie some one your have 2 to 3 aquds that's great and have like 5 people in them then the newbies will squad lead with other newies and the whole teamwork idea that squad is based around will just not work the idea of squads in real life is that the experienced players lead with 1-3 core players then ads extra people who have less experience and those who are new locked squads would only work if they have limited locked squads on a map and can only be locked at 6 people or your end up with 10 or so squads this in turn will limit what squads leaders can do the idea squad is built around will be lost I find the idea of locked squads a ruin if the game as is not having to approve some one picking up a vehicle 

1 hour ago, Dls Samuel said:

You have not read the forums properly then as they is lots of people who see the idea as bad for squad

Aside from the fact that you apparently struggle with punctuation, you keep spouting this line that "lots" or "more" people are against locked squads... but the facts differ immensely.

quana3ItQxyjSY4DiNpAhQ.png

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/12028-locked-squads-good-idea-or-bad-idea

If you have evidence to the contrary, feel free to post it. 

8 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

Aside from the fact that you apparently struggle with punctuation, you keep spouting this line that "lots" or "more" people are against locked squads... but the facts differ immensely.

Look deeper trn your fibd it your self as I did

1 hour ago, Dls Samuel said:

Look deeper trn your fibd it your self as I did

So in other words, you're making it up. Gotcha, thanks for the confirmation :) 

5 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

So in other words, you're making it up. Gotcha, thanks for the confirmation :) 

Look it up in the forums and your see if u can't do ur iwb homework that's your fault but mine

2 hours ago, koschilein said:

Seems members don't so there homework if you looked atbthe forums more your see it

2 hours ago, Psyrus said:

Not all players are active on this forum or even know about the site. Able to lock squad is ok feature but how it is used is another thing. Peace

13 minutes ago, Frosty2 said:

Not all players are active on this forum or even know about the site.

Indeed, the forum members represent at best 6-7% of the "squad owning" population (27,000 / 420,000), but the post I was replying to specifically referenced forum posts as evidence, to which I pointed out that the facts of the matter did not support their view, in fact it is the opposite of the claims being made. I make no claims about being able to read the minds of the other 400,000 players ;) 

4 hours ago, koschilein said:

Seems members don't so there homework if you looked at the forums more your see it look at the subject squad locking on some of those subjects it say its bad how ever on a different subject whta mic should I buy to conutine playing squad my old mic is broken

1 minute ago, Psyrus said:

Indeed, the forum members represent at best 6-7% of the "squad owning" population (27,000 / 420,000), but the post I was replying to specifically referenced forum posts as evidence, to which I pointed out that the facts of the matter did not support their view, in fact it is the opposite of the claims being made. I make no claims about being able to read the minds of the other 400,000 players ;) 

Here here

20 hours ago, Dls Samuel said:

I just hope locked squads is not a thing as there are more against it then for it if you read the forums on that subject

Maybe Lockable Squads is in??

On 13/06/2017 at 10:07 PM, Darthy said:

Locked squads going to be added anytime soon ? 

Unfortunately yes