Jump to content
SgtRoss

Release: Alpha Version 9.5

Recommended Posts

Thats a bug, please send me a message with location and the area you couldnt build stuff.
It wasnt designed to be that big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The black smoke is intentional 

 

 

 

Oh it is? I mean I'm cool with it, just thought it was odd.

 

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2017 at 1:11 PM, grimshadow said:

Well its unfortunate because now nobody plays the game mode, not fun anymore

Unreleated but I was in several games where after two cache's were destroyed the third one never spawned. After 30-40 minutes of this the servers emptied out. That's when it stopped being fun for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Unreleated but I was in several games where after two cache's were destroyed the third one never spawned. After 30-40 minutes of this the servers emptied out. That's when it stopped being fun for me.

They fixed that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, downloaded at 100%, I am looking for this game but I have to ask. Can we please have a "Free Roam" mode where there's no teams or objectives, and everyone can hear the proximity voice. It would be so fun working out our own scenarios, I myself don't know how to mod at this time but it seems like a really easy thing to do. Also take a look at kit selection and movement in Ground Branch. Generally, please add a free roam mode to this game, I would greatly appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 0:39 PM, TempestMkV said:

How long A10 will take to be online????
New content are coming slower and slower!

Core Inventory and new Animation System take a'while to finish, but we should be getting v.9.6 soon to help kill the long wait.

Edited by WarEagle751

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2017 at 2:44 AM, PrimeEleven said:

Alright, downloaded at 100%, I am looking for this game but I have to ask. Can we please have a "Free Roam" mode where there's no teams or objectives, and everyone can hear the proximity voice. It would be so fun working out our own scenarios, I myself don't know how to mod at this time but it seems like a really easy thing to do. Also take a look at kit selection and movement in Ground Branch. Generally, please add a free roam mode to this game, I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't believe this is want the devs want its a team based game that's what the game is for to co-op so I don't believe that a Free roam as how would that work as the idea is teamwork and cooperation etc as stated on the home page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/6/24 at 10:44 AM, PrimeEleven said:

Alright, downloaded at 100%, I am looking for this game but I have to ask. Can we please have a "Free Roam" mode where there's no teams or objectives, and everyone can hear the proximity voice. It would be so fun working out our own scenarios, I myself don't know how to mod at this time but it seems like a really easy thing to do. Also take a look at kit selection and movement in Ground Branch. Generally, please add a free roam mode to this game, I would greatly appreciate it.

The devs have said that they want to make a more open-ended sandbox-style game mode where the players make their own objectives but it will still be very much squad- and team-based. I don't think we'll get anything like Dayz unless someone makes a mod. Local voice that everyone can hear leads to trash-talk and trolling so it won't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 11:01 AM, Dls Samuel said:

I don't believe this is want the devs want its a team based game that's what the game is for to co-op so I don't believe that a Free roam as how would that work as the idea is teamwork and cooperation etc as stated on the home page

Thanks for reply I have since made a solution. You can create a team like you create a squad and then pick a name and color/uniform of your team, then create squads within that team. Then the team and squad leaders can just plot points on the map telling their team where to go, and conflict and action ensues when two teams want the same place, this gives much more meaning and breadth of scenarios and learning that can happen. 

 

 

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎06 at 9:50 PM, fatalsushi said:

The devs have said that they want to make a more open-ended sandbox-style game mode where the players make their own objectives but it will still be very much squad- and team-based. I don't think we'll get anything like Dayz unless someone makes a mod. Local voice that everyone can hear leads to trash-talk and trolling so it won't happen.

Refer to my reply above this one for the game mode. The everyone local voice would be fine, saying that is 'leads to trolling' doesn't make sense, people will do what they want to do within a game regardless so you might as well facilitate that. If people want to trash talk then its a game world and you can shoot them, or tell them to shut up, that also helps you identify and make teams and squads in the free-sandbox game mode. Having local voice that everyone can hear also opens up opportunities for tactics and the interesting and educational aspect of considering who can hear you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it's not my decision. Just telling you that the devs are very much opposed to making local chat audible to everyone. They tried it in Project Reality and it was awful. You'll have to wait for a mod or make one yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PrimeEleven said:

Thanks for reply I have since made a solution. You can create a team like you create a squad and then pick a name and color/uniform of your team, then create squads within that team. Then the team and squad leaders can just plot points on the map telling their team where to go, and conflict and action ensues when two teams want the same place, this gives much more meaning and breadth of scenarios and learning that can happen. 

 

 

Refer to my reply above this one for the game mode. The everyone local voice would be fine, saying that is 'leads to trolling' doesn't make sense, people will do what they want to do within a game regardless so you might as well facilitate that. If people want to trash talk then its a game world and you can shoot them, or tell them to shut up, that also helps you identify and make teams and squads in the free-sandbox game mode. Having local voice that everyone can hear also opens up opportunities for tactics and the interesting and educational aspect of considering who can hear you.

Squad ops by karmkut do something similar to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

Where is the 9.6 announcement?

 

 

9.6 isn't out yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Melbo said:

 

9.6 isn't out yet.

 

Yeah but you could announce the trailer. Sort of pre-announce. I would of missed the trailer if I didn't sub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melbo said:

 

9.6 isn't out yet.

Go look at karmkut

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Think the community manager on a social :)

Who's that then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dls Samuel said:

Go look at karmkut

 

9.6 was only "out" for the testing event last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

 

Tell us more about it Boss. Are we using UE4.16??

I just hope locked squads is not a thing as there are more against it then for it if you read the forums on that subject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×