When you're prone you should just stay prone no matter what you're doing. Its so frustrating when you throw a smoke and try to go prone, but you can't and then switch to your gun to go back to prone. On top of all that sometimes your guy just stands up even though you just hit the prone button.

Solution:

You should be able to do ALL actions while prone. It'll just clean up the game play IMO. No more accidental pop ups in the middle of a crucial fight.

Solution:

You should be able to do ALL actions while prone. It'll just clean up the game play IMO. No more accidental pop ups in the middle of a crucial fight.

Agreed!

A new animation system is being built, check squad updates here http://joinsquad.com/#updates 
Will give an idea of what's being worked on etc Prone is completely being redone as well as everything else that requires animations.

You can do all actions while prone, there's just an animation glitch where it sticks your chest up high in the air.

19 minutes ago, Naikel [FR] said:

Oh rly?

It is like that since the begining of the game, i thought it wasn't a bug x)

I imagine there's no reason to fix it at the moment as the animation system is coming up.

I think it's good the way it is, you got to stand up just a little bit to bandage yourself, throw grenades etc. That's a good gameplay.

If there was something to change that would be staying prone while having field dressings, grenades, smoke in your hands but not using them. That would be good but when using it, you got to up your chest a bit i like it.

I understand why its that way. That's not my argument. The problem for me is that it makes the game clunky and makes you stand straight up by accident. If  you could just switch through your gear and stay prone that would probably fix the problem I'm having.

Sounds like things are going to change soon anyways with the new animations.

Yea it's def a bug and will be removed.

5 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

Wha- For real? That's been in the game forever, I thought it was a feature.

Me too! It kind of made sense from a realism standpoint, but I guess it's good to hear bugs will be fixed