Sign in to follow this  
Oliver DePlace

Hello Everyone

Hello friends of the squad community!

My name is Oliver DePlace in the gaming world.  However, in the world away from my computer i go by a "legal" name of Robert.

So a little about myself:

I'm currently a 21 year old male.  I'm active duty in the United States Marine Corps as an 0313 (LAV Crewman).  I'm currently in Okinawa, Japan, on a UDP (deployment of the sorts).  Otherwise, my regular station of duty is in the wonderful, glorious, beautiful area in southern California known as Twentynine (29) Palms.  (Those who serve/have served, you know why i'm being sarcastic about "glorious" and shit).

I've always been a gamer, but oddly enough, i started in online gaming laaaaate after i should have.  The very first game i played online was Battlefield 2.  After about a year i started venturing out into other aspects of online gaming.  That's how i found Project Reality.

I've played a variety of games (and generally, still do) over the years.  However FPS and military simulators are always where i come back to.  It's my first true love.

I'm not really sure what else to put.  If anyone really wants to know more, i'll gladly converse with you through PM.  Otherwise, i can't wait to get playing.  I'm glad to be here, and i'll see you all out on the battlefield :)

Welcome to the forums! And thank you for your service! And same here about the first online game ever played!

Welcome Oliver to Squad buddy...Are you ready for it!? :)

Oh you know it!  Just need to get about, 100 energy drinks for the weekend! :D