tenor.gif

Howdy. I'm not really a new player, but I haven't been able to play Squad for a good five months now, and by God has it come a long, long way since then.

I've been busy getting screamed at by Drill Instructors and Combat Instructors alike, but for now I'm settled at 29 Stumps awaiting further training. Any other Squaddies here with me? :D

I look forward to getting back to weaving through bullets to get my Squaddies up. :x

Thank the Lord medics now have grenades.

I've been reading up on the progress reports on what's in development. Helicopters? New animation tree? Lord almighty. Got me leanin'

Welcome back! ^_^

On 2017-06-13 at 8:32 PM, Doc Murphy said:

I've been reading up on the progress reports on what's in development. Helicopters? New animation tree? Lord almighty. Got me leanin'

Hell yeah, they're working on a ton of cool stuff right now, can't wait for the animation update to come out with the vaulting, freelook, and melee, now that's what I call a gamechanger. No more pesky walls that you just barely cant jump over, hooray :x

Did you read the tank article yet? Not that it shows off much actual progress right now, but it gives us a glimpse of what we can expect in the future :D