BuLL

Ak Weapon Preview. (Marmoset Renders)

It`s more than probable chap`s but not in this thread unfortunately..Good try though;)

Thanks chap`s.Just adding the m249 marmo render.Completely slipped my mind.

FTKBGfC.png

Holy Macaraoni!! Looks fantastic! Are we going to see this level of detail ingame?

Cmon chaps how about some video of gameplay?

Wrong thread.This has nothing to do with gameplay.

Just adding the m249 marmo render.Completely slipped my mind.

Now that 2.07 has been released are you going to blow everyone's mind with a Marmoset Viewer upload? ;) Though you'd most likely have to remove the internals and maybe add a little disclaimer about image compression.

Taliban had what we called "Jingle slings" attached to their weapons.  Looked like a sling you gave a 12 year old girl with 3 equally annoying friends, a bedazzler kit and 43 pixie stix and told them to go crazy.

Taliban had what we called "Jingle slings" attached to their weapons.  Looked like a sling you gave a 12 year old girl with 3 equally annoying friends, a bedazzler kit and 43 pixie stix and told them to go crazy.

Yeh.I`ve seen quite a few of those bud. They seem to love their bling :)

Those are some NICE renders. I really love the attention to detail of scratches on the Stock, an other wooden features!

Just throwing this in as I`m still actually working on improvements & I know peeps like screenies.

l4OYqoy.png