BuLL

Ak Weapon Preview. (Marmoset Renders)

Ah, it didn't cross my mind that they were the newer plum furniture mags... I wonder where Talibans are getting their hands on that kind of modern equipment, though. I thought they used mostly AKMs. And of the 5.45 AKs they have, I would have expected them to use the older orange magazines instead of modern ones.

Anyways, I forgot to comment on how the weathering on the AK-74 model looks really fucking nice. I love the scratches around the circular divots and the wearing down of the edges and ridges all over the reciever.

Question for game dev type people:

Why does Marmoset exist? What is it's purpose? How come artists don't just render the mesh and material inside the engine, where it's going to be a 100% accurate representation of the in-game appearance?

Ah, it didn't cross my mind that they were the newer plum furniture mags... I wonder where Talibans are getting their hands on that kind of modern equipment, though. I thought they used mostly AKMs. And of the 5.45 AKs they have, I would have expected them to use the older orange magazines instead of modern ones.

Anyways, I forgot to comment on how the weathering on the AK-74 model looks really fucking nice. I love the scratches around the circular divots and the wearing down of the edges and ridges all over the reciever.

Question for game dev type people:

Why does Marmoset exist? What is it's purpose? How come artists don't just render the mesh and material inside the engine, where it's going to be a 100% accurate representation of the in-game appearance?

A lot of weaponry comes cross border from Pakistan, Pakistani fighters will bring their own gear across with them.

You could also argue that they were actually made in Pakistan, in places like the Darra Gun Market- They'd just make mags out of scrap metal.

That's the sexiest weapon I've ever seen in a game before.

There you go.

I'm rather uneducated in the ways of Russian made (more like designed) firearms. Is that the bakelite mag people were talking about?

I'm rather uneducated in the ways of Russian made (more like designed) firearms. Is that the bakelite mag people were talking about?

according to google, yes

Didn't like it.Low poly, console textures, lacks details, and poor renderer.Do it again.

Ermmmmmmmmm..Wrong,wrong,wrong & No & No...Hope that`s helpful.