BuLL

Ak Weapon Preview. (Marmoset Renders)

Posted Image

Just thought it would be benefitial to show some original renders from Marmoset.

Please note that these are very high res compared to ingame shot`s.

In other words.Don`t expect the same clarity ingame..

Not unless you like running at ultra low fps..

Cheers chaps..and any ladies present of course.

http://i.imgur.com/g0dbZuU.png

http://i.imgur.com/XSAQqcb.png

http://i.imgur.com/xouJAVo.png

holy fucking shit that is absolutely NOICE

wait are you trolling us with real photos? :P

Edit: You have the same link in there twice by the way (2nd and 3rd) ;)

It`s my age..Sry

As you can tell "ingame renders" when compared to "Original renders" can be somewhat different as far as quality goes.

Just bear that in mind please & be assured that we are trying our utmost to render at the highest quality possible, with all of our asset`s.

Btw..Many thanks for the kind words.It`s very flattering and extremely motivating..Thanks again;)

Crickey your a kind bunch..Very flattering.Thanks guys.

Nice, can you post some technical details like triangle count, resolution for Marmoset, resolution for game and maybe some wires? Just curious to see how you balance optimization and quality.

very realisitc! i was hoping for an AK47/AKM, but thats cool!

wait, so is the alpha demo that's scheduled to come out in december going to have AK74's for the opfor? i would rather see AK47/AKM for the opfor 

very realisitc! i was hoping for an AK47/AKM, but thats cool!

wait, so is the alpha demo that's scheduled to come out in december going to have AK74's for the opfor? i would rather see AK47/AKM for the opfor 

the taliban's caches were full of captured soviet 74s

Question for gun nerds:

Why is the magazine that blackish colour, instead of the bright orange bakelite you usually see on AK-74s? Why is there a red stripe on it?

Question for gun nerds:Why is the magazine that blackish colour, instead of the bright orange bakelite you usually see on AK-74s? Why is there a red stripe on it?

It's probably a late production AK-74 or an AK-74M. I'm not sure when the Russians exactly went with the black mags instead of the bright ones, but they did it because it was a bit too revealing.

Question for gun nerds:Why is the magazine that blackish colour, instead of the bright orange bakelite you usually see on AK-74s? Why is there a red stripe on it?

Newer 5.45 mags are made in black or plum, usually, it depends on the country they're being manufactured in as well, some of the Bulgarian magazines are made in a smoke-colored plastic with a waffle pattern. As for the bakelite magazines, there are still a ton of them floating around, and it doesn't really matter how late or early into production the AK-74 was made, both magazines are completely interchangeable (even though an AK-74 with black or plum colored polymer furniture would look pretty stupid with a bakelite magazine. #fashion).