Tangy

Memory could not be written

Tangy   

Hi today i was playing squad as usual, and had to get off, i then exited the game normally, through the in-game screen. Everything was working from here and went on with my day. When i came back about 2 hours later to start playing some more, the error popped up: https://gyazo.com/65fc40abd7c754cc795b7095a65ae9c3 and i haven't been able to load up the game at all. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!! Btw i have tried uninstalling, and reinstalling; along with verifying game cache, trying to run the game through the system files without steam, uninstalling and reinstalling the EAC software too, still to no prevail.

knubbe   

Hi,

Could I add you in Steam Friends to troubleshooting this further and getting it fixed asap? You can link your Steam profile here or via private message if needed. Thanks!

Para   
On 2017-6-7 at 3:50 PM, Skul said:

Have you tried any of these methods?

http://bfy.tw/CEXh

There are quite a few methods to solve this problem.

Smart arse bastard. 

Skul   
On 15/06/2017 at 4:57 PM, Para said:

Smart arse bastard. 

Nah, I wasn't trying to be rude. I had this problem with some other programs few years ago and one of methods I found in google worked.

It's just the correct way to do it when you want to fix your problem, you go and try all existing methods you can find and if all of them don't work for some reason, you go to the forum and ask for help. And when you create a thread, you list all of the methods you already tried, so people don't suggest you to try these methods because you already did it.

It is fair to try to fix this problem using first 10-20 links in google and then report here if all methods didn't work. To me it looks like there's something wrong with his system and not with Squad, that's why I gave that link, where people have the same problem but with different random programs.

Edited by Skul