unfrail

WHERE IS MY KEY? WHERES MY EMAIL? [ANSWERS INSIDE] =updated=

my Eng is not so good.

is that right the pre-Alpha beginning in 2 days ?. 

i have Nothing information about This.

i become 0  Emails or anything. is that right ?.

The pre-Alpha begins for commander and ranger tier on 24/7/2015 starting at 5 p.m. in Germany.

And no one has received their email yet.

Just received my email, looking forward to tonight, got a new 970 to put through it's paces. Choo-choo motherfuckers!

You should totally also put this thread below the Forum rules. In box at the top with those three threads.

Neither does anyone else. I suppose we could postpone this weekends gaming session so we have time to parse who gets the forum tags?

Really though, you have neither been overlooked nor forgotten. The Developers are hustlin' to get done priorities in order. Tags will arrive in due time.

Then if some1 has spent 70 dollars to help you dev the game ,then they should be a priority.But this or the wait time SHOULD have been said in the purchase description..which it isn't.........

I for 1 have spent the 70 dollar tier and it was in Australian dollars which is over or close to 100 dollars and not to have anything for for what 2months pay pal will be getting a charge back from me tbh...

Here is the description of the pack....

"

Squad Leader - Founder Level ($70 USD)
Closed Alpha access 

Steam Early Access (regular retail $35) 

- 1 Standard game key (Full game w/ Early Access) 

- Founder patch in game 

- Founder Tag in forums 

- Alternate Primary weapon skins (AK and M4) 

- Digital copy of the "Squad" soundtrack 

- In game name in Credits

I Bought the squad leader pack and decided to dedicate myself to drinking coffee and eating chocolate in attempt to stay in control till Access time. Maybe read a post or two :)

I Bought the squad leader pack and decided to dedicate myself to drinking coffee and eating chocolate in attempt to stay in control till Access time. Maybe read a post or two :)

You seem to miss the point...you pay you get, you don't pay you get nothing....understand..

Not hard....

soooo.... its normal that with the squad leader pack i dont get any mails? not a singel one if the payment worked? ( yea i got one from paypall, but nothing from Squad, so im afraid now)

soooo.... its normal that with the squad leader pack i dont get any mails? not a singel one if the payment worked? ( yea i got one from paypall, but nothing from Squad, so im afraid now)

Yes sir. Give it a week, maybe 2. The developers are performing many roles to help this process along, and email receipts get processed manually. As long as you have a PayPal receipt, the only email you need to be sure you dont miss will be coming in 5-7 weeks (roughly) as they start spooling up for "Closed Alpha." See the original post for details to make sure you dont miss any official emails to the spam-filter.

so cool, just supported with the "squad leader tier"

can't wait for the mail... see you guys this weekend <3

n-Te, sorry. - Please read again at

http://joinsquad.com/prepurchase

It says:

"Squad Leader Tier package"

(Launch date Approx Sept 2015)

yea right :D

and...

haste makes waste

anyway

so i will lean back, watch some great YT-Vids and prepare for combat B)

when will squad leader backers get there codes ? i have pre downloaded the launcher

Not until September. It's on the pre-purchase page now.

when will squad leader backers get there codes ? i have pre downloaded the launcher

You can delete that. You do not have access until the Closed Alpha in September. A new Closed Pre-Alpha build has been released every week (going to be bi-weekly soon).

I too bought the $70 (bones, clams, lettuce, bread) worth of playtime and support...can't wait for the email! Thanks.

Welcome ERIK to Squad and G'on ya mate,see ya on the battlefield hopefully around September time!.. :)

You will get an Email from the devs a few days before the Closed Alpha starts in September.

This is a picture of the email I received when I bought the SLP so I don't understand why people are saying they didn't receive an email.

Screenshot_1.png

You will get an Email from the devs a few days before the Closed Alpha starts in September.

This is a picture of the email I received when I bought the SLP so I don't understand why people are saying they didn't receive an email.

/snip

I backed the SL tier on kickstarter and have yet to receive even the 'schedule'

I backed the SL tier on kickstarter and have yet to receive even the 'schedule'

That email is probably new and hasn't been send out earlier. It's got they are doing it now. Good job, devs!

Yeah that's probably true since so many have been at it here on the forum, I bought the Squad pack 3 days ago so that might be why.

Thanks for posting the SL email. Some of that information is entirely new to me, and I am on those Squad forums all day long.

But good news they are indeed. Private Servers, Squad Tournament... Sweet! :wub: