unfrail

WHERE IS MY KEY? WHERES MY EMAIL? [ANSWERS INSIDE] =updated=

Squad Leaders:"Where's My Key?!?"

Chaps, we want you in the game as bad as you want to be in as well. The developers are processing the various batches of Squad Leader purchases and they are sending the keys as fast as they can do so.

• If you have purchased a Squad Leader Package more than 2 days ago and you haven't received a key, please send a PM to IrOnTaXi or Litoralis with a screenshot/copy of your PayPal emailed receipt and transaction number. 

• If you just purchased the Squad Leader Package, or a Rifleman (to Squad Leader) Upgrade Package in the last 2 days, your purchase and keys simply need time to be processed.

Please be patient. The servers are up for good now so you will have plenty of time for gaming.

PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL FILTER SETUP BELOW TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVE EMAILS FROM OWI.

When will I be able to play? On weekends only?

The game and servers will be available 24/7 from the commencement of Closed Alpha onward*

*Servers will only go down for maintenance and upgrades.

Please keep tabs on the Announcements Forum, subscribe to receive emailed notifications of changes, etc. Notifications may also arrive via email.

PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL FILTER SETUP BELOW TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVE EMAILS FROM OWI.

Can I still purchase the Squad Leader Package after Closed Alpha begins?

Yes.

But availability will be limited.

As soon as a sufficient amount of backers are active and assisting during the testing phases of Closed Alpha, sales will cease until the migration to Steam is complete, whereupon access will only be available to the "Rifleman Tier," granting access at an estimated late 2015.

What can I do to help make sure I'm ready for the game, when it's ready?

For those on pre-Windows 10 operating systems, you may need to download and install the following updates:

Other than that, Secure your beverages of choice, 2-3 Gb of drive space, a good mic, and make sure your S.O. has a good book  :D.

I just bought the game, but I didn't get a Key or a receipt from Squad/OWI!

Your PayPal receipt is your official receipt. Due to active development and limited time, manually sent purchase confirmations from OWI are no longer being sent, and your PayPal receipt is sufficient proof of purchase.

You will get an email sent to the address that your PayPal is linked to, or that you specified during purchase. (see below)

Any issues beyond this can be handled by PM to one of the admins.

How to specify the email you link to your purchase.

When you select your purchase level, and hit that big "Pre-Purchase Now" button, there are 2 options for processing payment. One is using a PayPal account, and the other is using a credit card processed through PayPal.

When you use the credit card, you manually fill out the e-mail address that the purchase information will be sent to, and the purchase receipt etc.

3zDVlm9.png

If you use a pay-pal account, there should also be a small link called "Special Requests", where you can append your purchase with special instructions.

If you add a note that clearly expresses you would like the Key associated and sent to a different email, it will be done accordingly.

tKSgpSo.png

What do you do in the mean time?

• Tell your friends and form a team ready for Closed Alpha.
  • Make friends here and form a team.
  • Slowly start reducing the amount of time you spend with your S.O. so its not as much of a shock at launch.
  • Hustle your pokemon cards for GPU money.
  • Read all your textbooks for the next semester, since you won't have time then.

Or just hang out here and get to know the Devs, Moderators, Admins, and get hyped with the rest of the community as we watch the footage and progress from the Closed Pre-Alpha that is presently underway. :).

~~ EMAIL FILTER SETUP ~~

#1 Problem we had on Rangers weekend, people not checking for emails from support at joinsquad dot com.  Seriously, add us to your address book now.

So, GO ADD THAT to your address book, and make sure that its set as an exception in your spam filter if needed.

HOW TO SEARCH YOUR INBOX

gH2neRO.png

HOW TO SEARCH YOUR SPAM FOLDER

SkljbtJ.png

Also, For you Gmail users that have categorized email in-boxes, Squad official communications often can be found in the [Promotions Tab], as shown here:

k7zKEXc.png

Again, thank you for being here.

Please introduce yourself in the Front Desk sub-forum,

Use the search feature to discover great ideas and discussions in other sub-forums,

and bring up interesting things in the Off-Topic sub forum that will help us get to know you!

Welcome aboard, from the Squad Community, Developers, and Forum Administration.

I really hope this works for you Unfrail, I see all these repeat posts and I'm just like, "oh those poor support team members... Saying the same thing for the 1000th time..." :P

Well, there's always room for improvement in meeting customer expectations, and clarity of defining those.

Many of you forum members are helping more than we can do on our own as well, so thank you for that.

From here on out, rather than griping about not using the search button etc, we can just point questions here, and I'll try to keep it updated with relevant information as more questions arise.

Still dont have forum tags. < Commander backer.

Neither does anyone else. I suppose we could postpone this weekends gaming session so we have time to parse who gets the forum tags?

Really though, you have neither been overlooked nor forgotten. The Developers are hustlin' to get done priorities in order. Tags will arrive in due time.

Finally! I was hoping for a thread like this sooner rather than later though. Good work just the same!

I am prepared to link this thread as much as needed lol

Could anyone clarify when I can expect details about the commander access and in which form I receive it?

Could anyone clarify when I can expect details about the commander access and in which form I receive it?

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/2716-squad-enters-closed-pre-alpha-1500-gmt-24-july-2015/

We will distribute keys and the download link in a letter sent from support at joinsquad dot com to your email associated with the Kickstarter account or Paypal account used to pledge the game.

#1 Problem we had on Rangers weekend, people not checking for emails from support at joinsquad dot com.  Seriously, add us to your address book now.

Still dont have forum tags. < Commander backer.

This has been said mutible times, they will come just wait.

Instead of threads like this you could be sending out automatic e-mails explaining all of this. Not that hard, much more effective. Can't blame people for asking here, they pay money for something and get no confirmation or details.

As Moderator, I have no access to email lists.

Dev's are busy prepping for your arrival.

Instead of threads like this you could be sending out automatic e-mails explaining all of this. Not that hard, much more effective. Can't blame people for asking here, they pay money for something and get no confirmation or details.

To be honest, banOkay is right. Surely there is an automatic response function in PayPal payments, a simple "thanks for your commitment and watch this space" email would cover most of the concerns showing up here. I understand devs are busy, that's cool, but a little confirmation goes a long way.

So we shouldn't be worried if we bought commander and haven't got our email with keys yet?  Just don't want to miss out 

So we shouldn't be worried if we bought commander and haven't got our email with keys yet?  Just don't want to miss out 

No you shouldnt, you have no mail, I dont have the mail, Obama is still waiting for the mail... Kim Jong Un got his mail this morning though, he is already playing!

Could i make a wee suggestion, in big letters right at the top of the first post put 'Have <COMMANDER*> tier emails been sent yet = NO' and then update it when they have gone out. Gives everyone a quick place to check to get a definitive answer. I realise that it's annoying / frustrating to have loads of folk asking 'is it here yet' but on the other side everyone has the fear they somehow won't get their email and end up missing out. Having one authoritative place to answer / check for this kind of info with the answer in black and white would be helpful to both mods and scrubs. 

Anyhoo, stoked for this weekend, be shooting you all later :)

* this could be changed for each subsequent tier as their access come up

Thats a good suggestion theirongiant

anyways see u all on the battlefield soon

At least we can now just link this thread to people who ask these questions :)

my Eng is not so good.

is that right the pre-Alpha beginning in 2 days ?. 

i have Nothing information about This.

i become 0  Emails or anything. is that right ?.