Sign in to follow this  
deniz78093

I have Heavy Performance Problems :(

Hello Squad Community,

so to get to the Problem right away i have heavy Performance Problems with my game my specs are:

Graphix: Gt750ti 4gb Vram

RAM:8 Gb of RAM
CPU: AMD FX 6350 6x3,90 Ghz

Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FX Gaming

So i really like this Game but the game is not that enjoyable if it runs at 30 FPS on some maps i get 40 btw.

I dont know if its my Hardware or the game itself wich causes the Problems any fixes?

Thx for any help

Apologize for my bad english :(

deniz78093

Your CPU is not great for Squad unfortunately. Squad (UnrealEngine4) likes fast Intel CPU's that offer fast IPC.

The 750ti isn't the greatest card either, but paired with a recent Intel CPU it would probably be enough for 720p medium or 1080p low settings 40-60 fps.

It's just how it is unfortunately, the devs are trying to optimize the game further but yeah... even looking at AMD Ryzen chips, they're not doing as well as the latest Intel chips in Squad.

Yeah your system is far from being a high-end pc. Couple that with the fact that this is an alpha build of a game in development, on a new, unoptimised, game engine, and you get some performance issues. As the game reaches it's beta stage eventually the devs will focus a lot heavier on fixes and optimising. Unreal Engine 4 will also be having a whole bunch of performance updates by then, so don't give up hope. :)

You can overclock this FX up to 5.0Ghz with aftermarket air cooler - this will help a lot. It's not as that hard and it will highly improve your FPS..