DannyElite

Will bandages be shown in 3rd person?

Posted (edited)

In the recent recap of the animation it shows the guy bandaging himself and you can see it wrapped around the guy. Will it be shown in 3rd person view so would a teamplayer see it?

Edited by DannyElite

Why? It will affect performance, just a little. Better to improve or add some features, which will actually affect gameplay in some way.

No, you will not look for bandages on enemies, you will just shoot them no matter what. So seeing bandages on teammates or enemies will not affect gameplay.

1 hour ago, Skul said:

Why? It will affect performance, just a little. Better to improve or add some features, which will actually affect gameplay in some way.

No, you will not look for bandages on enemies, you will just shoot them no matter what. So seeing bandages on teammates or enemies will not affect gameplay.

Little details are nice

Yeah, I like the fact that I can see things, like, when other players move their steering wheel, for example.

But would actually like to see how hair of other players move, with the current problems of Squad? In my opinion bandage on the model is much closer to hair of players than to a steering wheel.

If the health system gets a redo, and injuries were more persistent, then having visible bandages would be very useful. I vaguely remember that the devs have kicked around the idea that a medic wouldn't get you back to full health in the field for example. They'd stabilize you and if you had a leg wound, you'd suffer a slight mobility nerf until you returned to a medical tent at a fob/main. Arm wound, more sway, etc. If as a SL, you looked around at your squad and they were all bloodied and bandaged up, a detour to the fob might be a good idea.