Sign in to follow this  
Walderschmidt

Add Ability to Designate Team Leader Positions

What I think would help out this game is the ability for the squad leader to designate team leaders, who would be in charge of 3 men each (4 man teams). That way, the squad leader can manage two guys with good communication instead of 9.

I'd add a squad - team leader chat and alpha/bravo team chat for each platoon. Doesn't mean you get rid of squad speak, so much as you have a way to refine your approach to command and control.

"Alpha Squad provide overwatch while Bravo Squad bounds to the build (x) meters ahead (direction for the building). Shoot and maneuver boys."

What do y'all think?

Wald

As far as I know the fireteams are a confirmed feature, also one that has been discussed several times already. I think this might be the most recent list of confirmed features coming sooner or later to Squad (all of them are of course subject to change, however they have been confirmed at one point or another).

@Walderschmidt, please take a moment to search the forums before making a new thread, it helps us to prevent the forums from filling up with duplicate threads, thus much more comfortable to work with for everybody. Enjoy your stay!

/locked