ac555

Triple Monitor Issue (mirrors 1 display)

I started a topic on this before in December with no real help. Couldn't update it because it said 'Sender Blacklisted' every time I tried to submit a reply.

I have played squad with triple monitors and no issues for a while. Haven't played in a couple months due to being too busy with work and life. Get back on, and now I am having issues.

Tried clearing game cache, but no luck.

It started after an update (either game or card), so I waited a couple months and decided to give it another try. Updated both the game, and my video card to the newest drivers, cleared game cache, restarted windows, and still same issue.

In order to play games with Triple monitors I have to launch the Eyefinity, so it views it as one large monitor. If not, it will only play games on the primary screen. With all other games, Eyefinity works fine. With Squad, I start it and it stretches the image out to cover 3 screens. However, whatever is on monitor 1 (far left), it just duplicates that on every screen. So instead of monitors 1+2+3 = wide view, I just have monitor 1 + 1(copy) + 1(copy).  Deleting, and reinstalling didn't seem to help, and this issue is only on Squad.

Radeon Software Version - 17.4.4
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
BIOS Version - 015.049.000.000
BIOS Part Number - 113-GRENADA_PRO_C671_D5_8GB_HY_OC_W8 
BIOS Date - 2015/06/10 21:41
Memory Size - 8192 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Memory Clock - 1500 MHz
Core Clock - 1050 MHz
Radeon Settings Version - 2017.0424.2119.36535
Driver Packaging Version - 17.10.1731-170424a2-313745C-CrimsonReLive
HP LV2311 Monitors x3

I tried following the FAQ section by deleteting the AppData file, and clearing the cache. That still didn't work.

Also, I forgot to mention. The triple monitor works when I go into the game, but when I go into an actual server, or even the training the screen problem starts.

You probably will get a better luck on Eyefinity forums. Here there are probably 1 out of 10000 players who play Squad with 3 monitors. When on Eyefinity forums every members does it, I suppose.

Also, when you create a thread, include screenshots of your settings from control panel of your video card, Squad and Eyefinity, so people who know stuff about it can actually suggest you something.