Sign in to follow this  
ChanceBrahh

Hello? or Life story?

Im 25 Aussie, from Sydney Australia.

Real name is Chance (Brahh isnt)

I've Lived in california for 18 months in the High Desert (Pinon Hills) with my wifes family when she moved back home, i followed and later married there (while living there i had to play off a 4G wireless dongle with 10GB a month which was HELL!)  We moved back here, since being back we are still living with my parents cause for the aussies here they know how fucking hard it is to get a house at the moment.

I've been following squad closely since October last year, I used to play Project Reality a fair bit back in the day when Battlefield 2 was hugely popular and over the years have come back to have a game or two, so i have seen the community / game grow as i've sat in the background.

Gaming Experenice:

My PC gaming experience started with Battlefield 1942 then moved to Battlefield Vietnam but i never played online till a few years later. Battlefield 2 was my first online experience and i haven't stopped since, some would call me a battlefield fan boy and you would be right but as battlefield has grown over the years the love for the title has died, battlefield 4 was the beginning of the end for me and hardline pushed me over the line. I have played other games of course but these were my main games over years.

I have played for many different clans/communities for Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield 3 and most recently Arma 3 within a milsim community that along the way lost the fun and became way to serious for any game to be enjoyed.

In Battlefield 2 / PR i went by the name: Chance1

I am a self taught in the use of photoshop and video editing (sony vegas), a massive movie buff to the point people say i could have "savant syndrome" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome

I enjoy playing paintball (even tho Australia's gun laws SUCK!), i run a Tippmann Tango One (Carver One) with an virtue e-trigger and looking to get an etek5 with a deathstix.

I have a YouTube channel which i do ASMR videos, if you dont know what ASMR is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response its not for everyone, i also have afew gaming, cocktail recipes and paintball videos. You can be sure ill have some Squad videos once i have access. https://www.youtube.com/user/ChanceBrahh

As you've might of seen in a previous topic i also create cocktails which can be seen on my instagram https://instagram.com/chancebrahh/ i have some ASMR videos showing you how to make some of these but i also plan on doing a normal speaking recipe video for those that dont like ASMR.

And now you know just a little bit about me =]

Great stuff mate, i am looking to get sony vegas soon to edit recordings i'll be making for SQUAD so i might just hit you up if i get stuck in production if that is ok with you!

Nice stuff, but cant hear shiz when youre whispering to your microphone. 

lol thats ASMR for you

Nice stuff, but cant hear shiz when youre whispering to your microphone.

they do that for a reason, its for people who are like physically stimulated by that kind of aural stimuli. weird at first but an interesting thing i never knew existed until Chance posted about it here a while back.

they do that for a reason, its for people who are like physically stimulated by that kind of aural stimuli. weird at first but an interesting thing i never knew existed until Chance posted about it here a while back.

It is weird i have to agree, some people who watch either experience ASMR or just use it to relax. Some of the "triggers" that people can like a really strange like plastic bag crinkling or scissor sounds, i just like the basic whisper as its relaxing and can sometime cause ASMR for me.

Great stuff mate, i am looking to get sony vegas soon to edit recordings i'll be making for SQUAD so i might just hit you up if i get stuck in production if that is ok with you!

yeh no worries dude, just ask =]