Sign in to follow this  
Tochvi

Game keeps crashing mid game. Tried Everything!

Hello Squad community, Just so happens that i have this problem with the game crashing on me randomly during games (Average runtime can span from 5min to 30min+) I have tried googling, reading the forum everything, Followed every guide i can find and with no success i now post this to try and get some new idea's.

My Setup:

Win7

Intel i7-2600K

Gtx780

8gb of RAM

ASUS ROG motherboard (can get you the exact modell if it comes to that)

Things i've tried:

Rolling back Graphics card drivers to two seperate older versions of the drivers.

Reinstalling C++ 2013/2015.

Reinstalling the game.

"Repairing" the game.

Setting all options to the game as administrator.

Might have forgotten some small things i've tried but if someone brings it up ill let you know. 

Please do anyone have a fix for this? What happens is the game freezes and it crashes and i get the crash window EUA-4 failed something.

No definate crash report on what went wrong etc... If someone knows how to fix this ill forever be in your debt

Last week i could play without problems (Roomates was not at home) and we have been having some troubles with our router/internet since we are getting fiber installed to our neigbourhood... Could it have anything to do with that? The internet sometimes dies but when it does i get "Connection to server lost" and not a crash and when the crash happens i still have internet thou.

Hello and welcome to Squad @Tochvi,

can you post a screenshot of the error message?

If the UE4 crash reporter windows pops up, please report all crashes that occur by clicking the 'SEND' button.

Just tried to play a game today to force a crash and this is what i got. Have attached the start and ending off my Squad.Log aswell.

333hnjl.png

25auijb.png

287zn8i.png

OK tried to play today again and not even 5min into the game it freezes, i get a blue screen and my whole computer crashes and restarts... This is getting wierd :/

[2017.05.18-16.51.12:512][499]LogD3D11RHI:Error: Direct3DDeviceIMContext->Map(Texture,0,D3D11_MAP_READ,0,&LockedRect) failed 
 at d:\g\pipelines\owi-squad-a-9\U\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11RenderTarget.cpp:1103 
 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
[2017.05.18-16.51.12:526][499]LogWindows: Windows GetLastError: Åtgärden har slutförts.(The action has been completed) (0)

I Think i fixed it by downloading MSI afterburner and setting the clock speed down on my Graphics card, Only played 1 game without crash so not definite but its looking good.

59 minutes ago, Tochvi said:

I Think i fixed it by downloading MSI afterburner and setting the clock speed down on my Graphics card, Only played 1 game without crash so not definite but its looking good.

Were you running it overclocked? Sounds like a GPU issue if underclocking helped. Keep an eye on temperatures as well!

Yes have now been able to play continuosly for 3 rounds! It was not overclocked, Apparently Squad can have issues with clocking speeds on different GPU's and setting it back to "Base clock" seems to fix the problem!

(Alot of GPU's is set to a different clock than their "Base clock")

Edited by Tochvi

program files steamapps common squad commonredist directx run DXSETUP.EXE and u should be good. i had same problem for months just fixed it today

nvm nothing fixed

Edited by MertSahin