Overall pistols improvement

Hello,
I'd like to suggest ways to improve the handguns in Squad. The thing that really made me write this suggestion was the incredibly ""cringy"" way that the player model holds the pistol..
I've been shooting Production Division in IPSC for a few years now and I really like pistols overall. I think many game developers do not have the proper experience and/or feedback to make the player feel like they're using them correctly. I'd like to give you my two cents on that matter. ( I think your team did a good job on the FOV when shooting a pistol, because in most other games they look like they have their pistol 5 cm in front of the face, which in reality is going to result in face injuries.) Medal of Honor: Warfighter is the game that has the most realistic weapon handling, animations, models and textures. Ever.
I'm going to upload a couple of pictures to show you how proper pistol gripping and aiming looks like. (This is a CZ 75 Shadow)
ADS + correct (?) FOV  + proper grip 
 s19o0uQ.jpg
Grip:
5v1Ir3Y.jpg

Overall I think that pistols deserve a bit more love. Quicker weapon switch from rifle to pistol, quicker ADS time,less recoil (when you're handling the pistol correctly the recoil will be quite light), maybe a bit more damage output in close quarters(1-8 meters). 

I really like how the game is developing so far and I wanted to contribute to it. If anyone is interested I could include tactical reload video, fast reload ( when the mag is empty), reload with/without slide lock and such. Sadly I do not own Beretta because the gun laws in my country are pretty strict about multiple firearms. I could get my hands on a Makarov, but the weapon handling is pretty much the same with every pistol.

Thank you for your time,
Aleksander

Rybec   
54 minutes ago, 101 said:

laws in my country are pretty strict about multiple firearms.

They're that picky about you owning more than a couple in Bulgaria?

I can't remember if they ever said the transition to your sidearm would ever get faster once the inventory overhaul happens.

As far as the distance from your face goes, the FOV plays a huge part in how far it actually looks.

beginna   

Hello and welcome to Squad @101

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Quicker weapon switch from rifle to pistol [...]

regarding this point, I'd like to point you to this thread:

I guess the feel for sluggishness in transitions is caused by the constant engaging of the safety switch.

tatzhit   

I think pistol recoil is good tbh. Recoil in this game is generally increased relatively to real life, and considering how much pistols jump around relative to a shouldered rifle, I'd say the pistols in game actually got LESS recoil increase than rifles did