Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maximumaut

Magazine check

Posted (edited)

Hallo guys

I would suggest an action where you can have a lock inside your magazine to get informations about the remaining bullets. If you are familiar with Red Orchestra2 or Rising Storm you have the possibility to check your bullets. After checking your mag you get a notification f.e. magazine is full  magazine is half empty  ....

I know that at the bottom right corner the remaining mags are displayed but as a former WoW Player you have to keep your eyes on the center of the display.

Greets from Austria

Edited by maximumaut

So taking out your magazine and trying to weight it or someshit, is easier than looking at the bottom right corner of your screen?

I'd prefer we just go back to the color system that went from Green > Light Green > Light Yellow > Yellow > Orange > Red > Black.

Whatever it is that we had in V8.

Im talking about an World of Warcraft raiding view. When playing I would like every important information centrialized because its all about the eye movement. In Squad one second can make a difference.

When I was deployed overseas; not once did I know exactly how many rounds I had left in my magazine. Not once did I even think about pulling my mag out and counting my rounds.

What I did do though was replace my current mag with a known full one. Then if, and I mean a big IF, I'm in a completely secure location and know for a fact I have time and the area is safe; I'd empty my partial mags and recap them so that I'd have full mags.

So I'd, personally, rather have an option to re-distribute my partial mags to get full ones. It'll take some time but that's up to the player to decide when and where if he wants to do it.

45 minutes ago, maximumaut said:

Im talking about an World of Warcraft raiding view. When playing I would like every important information centrialized because its all about the eye movement. In Squad one second can make a difference.

Realism takes priority over 'critical information'. This isn't world of warcraft, and this isn't RO2.